1. AN ACQURED TASTE has shown out in both the mocks and looks in fine fettle. ASTAPI is a good stayer who has pleased in gallops. TINTINNABULATION has an awesome record and is in top fettle, will fight out. WIND STREAM maintains form , last win was a positive improvement. TIGER TOPS has the distinction of being the bridesmaid in Indian derby, has oldies who will make it a really interesting contest.
TIGER TOPS –WIN
AN ACQURED TASTE/ TINTINNABULATION-PLACE.
2. PRETTY HOT has a handicap chance, last two runs were below par. BLUE BAY looks fit, ignore last run. STORMY DAY has been given easy runs, Antia has the top rider now. PADMAKOSA was an impressive winner who has to beat the penalty. GRAND MARCH is bound to run a forward race, has a short fuse . PLAN B was a good 2nd who may scrape through with a forward run under the rookie.
PLAN B –WIN
PADMAKOSA/ STORMY DAY-PLACE.
3. ADMIRALITY is shaping up as a top produce of the late but hyped sire, last run was a blow away effort and he is working very nicely indeed for a repeat over the mile distance now, concedes weight over a mile. PHENOMENAL MEMORY has benefited from the outing, will improve now. SHADOWFAX is the one who caught the eye with a finishing effort against COLUMBIANA, who later ran 2nd in PBMM, from back of the field in last 400 yards, has to improve being the son of champion sire.
4. THE BIG REVIVAL ran green in maiden run, has shown speedy track. ABIGAIL is from a good type mare and was kept back till she finished nicely in the straight. CALLISA may place again, has been tracked. SPRING LOADED has the benefit of runs.
5. SHANIA is a speedy one who is well tracked, top weight is a negative. HIMALAYAN QUEEN is a speedy sprinter but from a crooks yard, was not allowed to stretch out in last run, had finished a good 2nd against PEPITO from the back of the field, watch? CHASE THE ACE is speedy and maintains form. BORN TO WIN had led in and was overwhelmed close home. SOOTHSAYER has speedy look but was denied a fair run in last effort, may rebound at low weights. CEZANNE with the international star rider does not compare well against H QUEEN as well as ARTISTE.
SOOTHSAYER/ BORN TO WIN-PLACE.
6. ARROGANT APPROACH is a top one from the modest sire and is a versatile racer, has fine form. FIELD MARSHAL is the oldie in terrific form, has beaten both ACCLAIMED and A APPROACH in last few runs. CIRCLE OF BLISS has the top rider and needs a good jump for an improved show. ZACHARY is on the up has won both mile races comfortably. GODSPEED returns to ideal distance and has to be beaten now, preparation is good.
ZACHARY/CIRCLE OF BLISS-PLACE.
7. ADAM has had a tremendous run up so far but last win was an indicator of handicap catching up as the oldie PAPAKURA nearly caught up. MAISHA has been prepared for the race, ignore the last suspicious run when she was not allowed to run as odds were miserly. SILVER STREAK is a gallant fighter and can run a good race, has tracked pleasingly. YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY is on the up, last win was authentic and the doubt may be about her beating ordinary ones.
YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY/ SILVER STREAK-PLACE
8. BE SAFE has proven to be a champion horse and has won the Derby with absolute ease, should again run as a favorite at cramped odds . The threat is from AMAZING GRACE who has had a tremendous run up so far but appears to have had some glitches in training last month. QUASAR and AQUAMARINE from the beaten ones will try to get closer hopefully. The one who caught the eye with a very effortless and improved win is ALAINDAIR who may run a big race here.
9. DRAMARAMA has benefited from 1000 G run and should be a prime fancy in this class. LANCELOT was finishing on fast in last run, impressed in gates. SPADES has been well tracked, may improve. INCADESCENT had finished strongly, may place . ATTRACTION from the promising sire was a revelation as he devoured ground rapidly to shock the field, is improved now.