1. SURPRISE PARTY may find the distance a bit more at top weight, was well beaten last time. ELYDIAN is from a weak sire. Had won authoritatively last time in winters, has been worked regularly. LIKEWISE is from a good sire and won well to be considered for repeat. MONTEROSA has come up with last run and has the allowance rider over ideal distance .
2. CITY OF HARMONY was given a laid back run last time, had beaten CHARLIE BROWN convincingly in winters at level weights, the later has been a money gulper for the punters and needs to be ignored . DANCING LEAF is a well bred who has been summered at Bangalore and will win if odds are suitable. DREAM VISION was trashed by C O DREAMS in maidens run, has penalty to beat for last win.
CITY OF HARMONY(2)-PLACE.
3. AWESOME APPROACH from a mediocre breeding won going away and has the best rider on the scene for repeat try. PAPRIKA is working very nicely since last win. VIJAY’S EMPRESS is from a decent bred mare and has been given a run. GORGEOUS LADY is a speedy one who impressed in maiden win in winters, may need this run.
PAPRIKA(4)/ AWESOME APPROACH(3)-PLACE
4. STRENGTH AND BEAUTY is a good type from the top sire and will like the distance, however has a work jockey. RIO ROJO is bred to stay and has the good rider to achieve the hat trick. TIGER is the one who is in pink condition in tracks and has been shaped up with a mock, has a chance to improve with distance. TIME TO CLIMB had beaten TIGER at near level weights last year, may upset.
TIME TO CLIMB(6)/ TIGER(4)-PLACE.
5. ACCELERATOR is tracking well. PERFECTION has pleased in both wins and is on the up. PRINCESS ROSE is looking very sharp in tracks, ignore last run. APACHE GIRL has been fooled around with, does not impress based on last few bad runs.
PRINCESS ROSE(7)/ ACCELERATOR(1)-PLACE.
6. AIKA AIKA AIKA was an unlucky looser in Fillies Championship at Bangalore, maintains good form and should be a strong contender. ANANTARA is not a miler, was well beaten due to the distance last time. ASTER ROSE who was in the shadows of first named in Fillies Championship ran a far improved race in the Bangalore Derby and appears to have a slight edge now.CHEER LEADER is a promising prospect from the good sire, both wins were authentic. COURTSHIP is another unbeaten one from the top trainer in the country. PROSPERO has beaten first named in a maiden run and runs with hope.
7. SHAKESPEARE has disappointed in runs, still struggles for pace in trials. SUPER RACER is showing lots of speed in tracks but is from a weak sire. VIJAY’S VISION is a nice bred who has come up in trials. GOOD IMAGE ran a very suggestive race and has a rider switch.
SUPR RACER(3)/ VIJAYS VISION(4)-PLACE.