1. GLORY BOUND a full brother to BECKHAM is bound to improve after his faraway 3rd last time. VALIANT BAY was given an easy ride by non try jockey, the later tracks indicate winning form. LEOPARDINO is working well. CLAUSEAU a half brother to speedy CAMEO ROLE is looking like a good type on tracks, but he belongs to a very mediocre trainer whose horses can only win at long odds.
VALIANT BAY-CLAUSEAU-GLORY BOUND
2. QUEEN’S GLORY may be able to exploit the allowance jockey. ROCAMORA is working pleasingly, the maiden may win .MISTER TROOPER can be on the board if ridden judiciously by the rookie. SUN ZONE is well prepared.
ROCAMORA-QUEENS GLORY-SUN ZONE
3. NOBLE VIEW is by a class 1 mare and brother to DAZZLING SKILL is very well prepared, the tracks with winners POETIC & MUSIC ON DEMAND are pointers. ROYAL AMBER is working well. ONE is full sister to ALLONIA , may need 200m more to win. GLORIOUS PRINCESS is full sister to SPINOZA, will be involved. FIRE OF JOY has a speedy pedigree.
NOBLE VIEW-ONE-GLORIOUS PRINCESS
4. KORPORATE is in fine form. REBELLIOUS has been well prepared. FEEL FREE appeals on handicap. ZAFAR had warmed up in the straight to shock last time, will definitely try to exploit the form at these weights.
5. PASTICHE has won two races in a row, will try to defy the handicap which is against the hat trick. AURA is a game sprinter who needs to get out sharply to be effective. FANTABULOUS PRINCE is winner of only one race but placed 12 out of 17 runs has a good chance to be on board again. LAGUNA BLUE who has been off form for long is shining in tracks & if allowed to hit the front can upset the favorite.
6. EASY bled last time, needs more distance. TINA’S TRIUMPH is my winner for the day as the tracks are suggestive. SPRING FAIR may place. GO GO BOY will try to hit the front & go away.
TINA’S TRIUMPH-GO GO BOY-EASY
7. FANAA has been kept under wraps ,the winner of a maiden race beating BADGE OF GOLD is waiting for the nod from the connections. SMART N SPECIAL has run with better horses. ADORABELLA is in fine form. MAAHI VE was a comfortable winner. LATINO MAGIC may run well under the top jockey.
FANAA-LATINO MAGIC-SMART N SPECIAL
8. PACIFIC PRIDE belonging to a below par trainer was given to a work jockey to pull off a coup which went bust as he could not ride out at the crucial stage of the race, the horse will again be a fancy though the handicap is stiff. PRINCESS EMILLY has a try jockey , she had last won at these weights at good odds. REBORN appears improved. SPREAD A SMILE has been prepared by the rider.
PRINCESS EMILLY-PACIFIC PRIDE-SPREAD A SMILE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:52 PM