BANGALORE RACES 12 JAN 2008
1. MIND ME is working well. LAST SAMURAI looks improved in trials. CART WHEEL is speedy , the tracks are suggestive. LUCKY MASCOT has been given an easy run , the speedy pedigree suggests that all have to catch her.
LUCKY MASCOT-CART WHEEL-LAST SAMURAI
2. MAC may run well. STAR BLUE appears to have regained form. REGAL DREAM has been prepared, this well bred failure may oblige. CHAILA BABU was impressive 2nd, will try to win.
CHAILA BABU-REGAL DREAM-STAR BLUE
3. STAR OF CHINA has not lived upto his name, it can win if it leaves the gates well. GARA FLUID is speedy & unpredictable. MYSTIC STAR & SILKEN GLARE both placed first time in their careers in their last respective runs .
SILKEN GLARE-STAR OF CHINA-MYSTIC STAR
4. CASINO ROYAL has placed in both runs, the trainer is having best results of his career. FIREY BUSINESS is on tracks nearly every morning, when will the trainer try her? GLOBAL TYCOON has often run on board. PRETTY N FAST is reasonably well bred ,may surprise. RECORD TIME has low weight to carry.
GLOBAL TYCOON-CASINO ROYAL-RECORD TIME
5. TALK OF THE DEVIL enjoys loads of kilos on handicap. The winner of seven races belonging to a stable who have been surviving mainly on this horses efforts can beat them all though the distance is a bit more. FAIRY TALE ENDING is a stout stayer but out of form. RETRIBUTION has the pedigree & the preparation, can win only if others fail to get going.
TALK OF THE DEVIL-RETRIBUTION
6. PALLAZZIO’S SON is by the sprinter cup winning mare ,who was a top class horse even as a six year old. On paper he is also reasonably well bred as the main rival MYSTIC DANCER sister to the top horse MYSTICAL. Both are well prepared. RIMPUCHE is working well. CASSANDRA belonging to a very mediocre trainer is tracking fast.
PALAZZIO’S SON-MYSTIC DANCER-RIMPUCHE
7. SENNA has been prepared, will be tried today. BALLERINE GIRL has been given a run after good works. WILE WENCH looks improved. BEE FOR YOU is tracking day after day, can run away if backed by connections.
BEE FOR YOU-SENNA-BALLERINE GIRL
8. RAPIDO GONZALVES was an easy winner. ALGIERS warmed up under a work jockey to win the race in his last stride, should repeat as the opposition is mediocre. PILLAR OF GOLD may place. BADGE OF GOLD is showing out in works.
ALGIERS-BADGE OF GOLD-PILLAR OF GOLD
9. MANGALYA PRARAMBH won well & has maintained form. BASTIAN BAY was a comfortable winner who will try to repeat. BOLD REPLY has been working vey well, the trainer is known for his ‘doosra’ & to complicate it for the punters the uncle/ nephew jockeys work together as a team. SAPTASHWA has been brought down.
BOLD REPLY-BASTIAN BAY-MANGALAYA PRARAMBH
BANGALORE RACES 12 JAN 2008
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:22 PM