1. MUDEER POWER is by a speedy mare though the sire is a flop, may place. LESTER, brother to KA CHING & SIROCCO should run on board, can even win. ALEXANDERTHEGREAT is bred for speed, may surprise. LUNAR LUST sister to STAR IMAGE & NO NAME is tracking well, the pedigree needs more distance.
LUNAR LUST-LESTER-MUDEER POWER
2. JERSEY POWER won well, may try again. SUDDEN THUNDER was a good 2nd, will be trying to win. LATINO MAGIC appears to be a sprinter. SHENANDOAH will like this distance. DON CHERRY won all the way, may try again as the handicap & rider are suitable.
DON CHERRY-SUDDEN THUNDER-LATINO MAGIC
3. ANOOSHEEK has run with better types. SHISHAM is a problem horse who may run well. CHOYA has been prepared. BADDA RUPPAIYA is by a flop sire.
4. FANAA is at an ideal handicap to win, the tracks are indicative. MAAHI VE is in good form. PAINT ME RED is well prepared. GAMPU ran a forward race last time.
FANAA-GAMPU-PAINT ME RED
5. ASSERT THE RIGHT has not been tried for long, looks like regaining form. ECHOES OF LIGHT is blazing the tracks, will be hard to down. SAPTASHWA maintains form. ANGELIQUE appeals on low weight.
ECHOES OF LIGHT-ANGELIQUE-ASSERT THE RIGHT
6. HIDDEN PLEASURES is working well. REBELLIOUS has been tracking well. HAWAIIN SUNRISE ran well last time. KALIYUG RAJA has been well prepared. ARCTIC BLAST placed in early part of season but has not run since then, may have had a set back. MAC was a comfortable winner.
KALIYUG RAJA-HAWAIIN SUNRISE-REBELLIOUS
7. LUSH FOLIAGE is in top form, may win again. AFEA is a fair sprinter. SPORTING MASTER lost to a superior horse, appeals in this set up. SCRIPT URE DESTINY may run well after a longish break.
SPORTNG MASTER-AFEA-LUSH FOLIAGE
8. NEEL GAGAN is tracking well. LOTUS LEAF is bred for speed. PINNAKINI appeals on her last 2nd. VIOLET HONEY may place. LITTLE SPLENDOUR should fight all the way.
PINNAKINI-LITTLE SPLENDOUR-VIOLET HONEY
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:04 PM