1. KING OF THE RING was finishing on in HIDDEN DRAGON’S upset win, will be involved today. THE BOSS lost as a favorite, looks like he is bound to sink more of punter’s money. COCAINE may run a forward race. PHI can finish on board at these weights.
KING OF THE RING-THE BOSS-PHI
2. RADIATING is speedy but belongs to one of the most unreliable stables. ATTENTION SEEKER runs after the benefit of a mock race & an educative run, the rider can deliver. RED CLOUD has come down a lot, the last run indicates readiness to upset anyway. PREMIER PANACHE has a try jockey.
ATTENTION SEEKER-RADIATION-PREMIER PANACHE
3. MJOR ROBERTS has plenty of speed. BEYOND THERAPY has been waited with for long. REALLY ROMANTIC is in fine form. RED DAWN is at a featherweight.
RED DAWN-MAJOR ROBERTS-BEYOND THERAPY
4. ADRENALINE RUSH is a game stayer who can upset. DA VINCI has won twice, the tracks are good but the handicap is tight. EARL OF WARWICK was given an easy ride last time.
EARL OF WARWICK-DA VINCI
5. BLADE RUNNER is by the good type NAME OF LOVE, the tracks are very suggestive. BLUE MOUNTAIN is full brother to useful ECHOES OF LIGHT, looks a bit gross. DANCING GLORY is tracking well. ROYAL HERO , brother to HOLD THAT TIGER is good in works. SUPREME FALCON, a full brother to black type VENUS ARISING has been readied for the day.
SUPREME FALCON-BLADE RUNNER-ROYAL HERO
6. SPIRITUALL a well bred has come to hand and can win again. CHARLIE PARKER may be tried by the deceptive trainer. SOCORORO maintains form, will try to win again. KAI may place.
7. NARA is up against the handicap. BINEE was an eye catching runner last time, can win if it stays. HOUSE PERFECT is just hereabouts in most of his runs this season. MUBARRAS is a problem horse who is unpredictable.
DAYS BEST---EARL OF WARWICK
DAYS DOUBLE—SUPREME FALCON & BINEE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:54 PM