1. CHOYA is unreliable. BUCK PASSER JUNIOR is impressive in tracks. SPREAD A SMILE has been sharpened up. SILVER PARIS is speedy.
BUCK PASSER JUNIOR-CHOYA-SPREAD A SMILE
2. BLISS has been pulled on a couple of occasions, hence may not justify the good track work. RED RUBEN may place again. LIGHTNING BLUES has been on board a number of times, can win. SHENANDOAH is well bred & can win if at good odds.
3. ACTON HERO may place. PROOF OF TREASURE is bred for staying, looks improved. GAMPU is a forward runner. ROYAL ARTIST is working nicely.
PROOF OF TREASURE-ROYAL ARTIST-GAMPU
4. BEE THE STAR was a start to finish runner who looks good despite two wins as the set up is poor. REMARKABLE STRIDE is a costly horse who did not live upto the mark. SIMPLY DANGEROUS appeals on handicap. ROYAL HERO is working well.
BEE THE STAR-ROYAL HERO-SIMPLY DANGEROUS
5. STAFIRE can win if it stays. DARE DON is impressive in tracks, may find the trip long. SYMBOL OF SPEED is blazing the tracks, looks like he has got back to form.
SYMBOL OF SPEED-STAFIRE
6. ATTAIN has a weak rider. REBELLIOUS is tracking well. FEELFREE may place. ARCTIC BLAST maintains form. TINA’S TRIUMPH can go all the way. TURBO BABE has come down a lot, the tracks are suggestive.
TINA’S TRIUMPH-TURBO BABE-ARCTIC BLAST
7. EINSTEIN has run with better class horses. SUGAR BLAZE has been working regularly. WOMAN IN CHARGE was impressive in the last run. PERFECT RHYTHM won all the way last time.
EINSTEIN-SUGAR BLAZE-PERFECT RHYTHM
8. MIGHTYT HEART was impressive 2nd. JERSEY ROCK is well bred 7 tracking well. FEEL FREE was well up in his last run.ALL MY COLOURS who ran a good 2nd has got a made up race to win as most of the riders of the opposition who have a chance happen to ride for MAM.
ALL MY COLOURS-MIGHTY HEART-JERSEY ROCK
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 1:07 PM