POINTERS & SELECTIONS
1. ARTIC PRINCESS is a failed favorite who is speedy, the rookie jockey may deliver. CLASSIC ARMOUR is pleasing in works. TOUGH LOVE ran a forward race, may place today. MAJOR IMPRESSION appears to be coming to hand.
ARTIC PRINCESS-CLASSIC ARMOUR-TOUGH LOVE
2. MIAMI GOLD is showing lots of speed in works. CHAMPION’S LEAGUE is a try horse, will be involved. OUTCLAS retains form . WINDSOR SQUARE has been well prepared.
MIAMI GOLD-WINDSOR SQUARE-CHAMPION’S LEAGUE
3. BERKLEY SQUARE is a stout stayer with a good allowance jockey. CLASSY DON has been given a couple of gates, the try jockey is an indicator of seriousness in the proceedings today. STICKIEWICKETDOTCOM had run a very good race at Bangalore in winters, the preparation is fine, may be tried. BUDDY was a fast finisher, will be involved again.
4. ZOOMING appeals in this class. ASSAYE is bound to improve on the last run. SATIN SLIPPER has been working well. CAREERIST is due for some effort.
5. GOLDEN FLOWERS was a close 2nd after a good forward run, needs another chance. WORTH A DIAMOND has a handicap jockey, will be involved as he is better placed than G FLOWERS. STORNOWAY is working well. VIVID COLOURS is a speedy type who can shock. KARUMBA is impressive in tracks.
GOLDEN FLOWERS-WORTH A DIAMOND-KARUMBA
6. RED KEY POINT was a notable 2nd. CAFFE COFFEE has improved a lot, can go this distance also. EVANSTON has run with higher class horses at Bangalore, has run a couple of closely matching races with GUIDED MISSILE, appears to have a slight edge. GUIDED MISSILE is bound to be in the fray as he is the only four year old with a good jockey.
EVANSTON-GUIDED MISSILE-RED KEY POINT
DOUBLE=====STICKIEWICKETDOTCOM & GOLDEN FLOWERS
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:15 AM