1. PARAMOUNT has a moderate pedigree, the tracks are good. JANNIE JAMUN a funny named filly is tracking noticeably. AVTAAR has been scrubbed daily in works. CLASS OF EIGHTY TWO appears to be regaining keenness for racing.
JANNIE JAMUN-PARAMOUNT-CLASS OF EIGHTY TWO
2. GALLOPPING GOLD MINE won on opening day last year without any tracks etc, this year the preparation is evident. POWER ZONE is very noticeable & in forward condition. NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE is working well. STROKE OF BRILLIANCE was pleasing in last gallop.
GALLOPPING GOLD MINE –POWER ZONE-STROKE OF BRILLIANCE
3. INSAS impressed in gates, the works are pleasing. RAFFAELLO appears to have overcome the effects of injury, tracks are good. HI DOLLY has poor jockey. THE LITLLE MERMAID made a killing last year in first run under this very no show jockey, looks like surprising once again.
RAFFAELLO-THE LITTLE MERMAID-INSAS
4. CAPTAIN PLANET who placed in colts trial stakes & now running in lowest class should hack the field. ASSHWA PADDMA is working well. PHI is still a maiden at six years, the mare has been subjected to solid preparation. FERALIGATOR is an unreliable type who is tracking well.
5. SPOT HIT won continuously last year, he is a game horse. MIDDLE MAN appears to have a handicap advantage, the tracks are fine. CORNELIA SUPRA is a speedy type who will hit the front . TRUSTED FRIEND retains last season form.
6. FRAUD is looking prepared. SALANDRA is tracking well. DIAMONDS OF ACE won his first three stars last year. QUEEN AMEDALE looks fit. CHARG AWAY is pleasing in tracks, the weights give it a good chance.
DAYS BEST====CAPTAIN PLANET
DOUBLE======RAFFAELO & SALANDRA
PLACE=======THE LITTLE MERMAID, PHI & CHARG AWAY
UPSET=======DIAMONDS OF ACE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:44 AM