1. INSAS is a three year old who is showing lots of speed in tracks, the gate practice was impressive. HELLO DOLLY has pleased in works, needs a bit of distance. YARE is a pure sprinter, has been prepared.
2. VISION REMAINS has a poor jockey, no tracks? FIRST N IMPRESSION is a three year old who is moving well in tracks, should beat this poor lot easily. GOOD IDEA has come down a lot, may run a better race this season.
FIRST N IMPRESSION-GOOD IDEA
3. GALLOPING GOLD MINE was a surprise winner in first run last year, was notable in gates. POWER ZONE appears to be liking the cut showery conditions, the tracks indicate a very keen horse. STROKE OF BRILLIANCE is a shy type who has a poor field to compete against. FIVE STAR has been brought down, he is moving well in works.
GALLOPPING GOLD MINE-STROKE OF BRILLIANCE-POWER ZONE
4. RAINBOW SHINE is pleasing in works. WATER WAVE who likes a longer distance is showing out in morning work. REAL SCOTCH needs a bit of distance, may run a forward race. FERALGATOR has not won for long, the opposition affords him a chance at this handicap.
5. FRAUD has been scrubbed in works, the aged gelding runs well in early part of season. DIAMONDS OF ACE has come down a lot. CHARG AWAY is tracking very well. GANDIVA is a speedy type at low weights.
6. SUDARSHAN CHAKRAM is fit for the fray. EXALTED is another one of the early season types, should run a good race. THE LITTLE MERMAID is showing plenty of keen ness in mornings. MUCH FASTER needs a bit of distance, the tracks are good.
SUDARSHAN CHAKRAM-EXALTED-THE LITTLE MERMAID
DAYS BEST====FIRST N IMPRESSION
DOUBLE======INSAS & SUDARSHAN CHAKRAM
PLACE======= FRAUD & EXALTED
UPSET=======DIAMONDS OF ACE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:00 AM