1. PLEIAD an aged winner of eight races is tracking well, the aging jockey may be able to goad him to win. JANNIE JAMMUN, a horse whose name is obviously mis- spelt has been on tracks everyday, should run a forward race. MINHA CARINA went down narrowly in last run.
JANNIE JAMMUN-MINHA CARINA
2. FIRST N IMPRESSION is moving attractively in trials. CAPTAIN PLANET has been given very soft rides, the horses it has beaten last year have won in higher classes, only the connections may know what is wrong with the animal who is catching the eye in morning trials. SILVER PEG has been steadily prepared. WILD WIND has a novice jockey, may run a good race.
CAPTAIN PLANET-FIRST N IMPRESSION-SILVER PEG
3. CHARG AWAY is yet to run to true potential, it has won at these weights with this very jockey before. MORE THAN A WOMAN may run well with the step up in distance. FERALIGATOR has some sort of form.
CHARG AWAY-MORE THAN A WOMAN
4. SHUBH SHUBH won well in a very poor company. LADIES CROWN is maintaining form. PROTECTION should like this distance, it is working well. SUN DANCER won going away yesterday, has a good chance to repeat.
5. CATALUNYA won readily, should score again. REAL QUEEN is a fast type, may need this run. RAFFAELO is in terrific form, will try to defy the penalty. GIN AND TONIC is a speedy type who is working well.
CATALUNYA-GIN AND TONIC-RAFFAELO
6. ROSEVELT is a game old sprinter. SILVER SHINE is showing out in works. READY TO WIN is quite pleasing in trials. STROKE OF BRILLIANCE won warding off, may improve.
SILVER SHINE-ROSEVELT-STROKE OF BRILLIANCE
DOUBLE=========JANNIE JAMMUN & CAPTAIN PLANET
PLACE==========FIRST N IMPRESSION, RAFFAELO & STROKE OF BRILLIANCE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:16 PM