1. LATVIA is full sister to GOBELIN, she looks good in this poor field. HENRY'S SECRET & REDSHIFT who ran close in last race should fill the frame.
2. RAIN MAN led well into the closing yards last tme, MAAHI VE has been on tracks all through Mysore season. MISS PUKKA was a disappointing runner who may improve. SPLENDID GLORY may place.
MAAHI VE-RAIN MAN-MISS PUKKA
3. ORIENTATION is tracking well, may upset. NEARCO MASTER has a try combination. DESERT RULE is a big flop, should be left alone. SILKEN THOMAS is well bred who is sparingly raced & may win as a good thing as the preparaation is tops.
SILKEN THOMAS-ORENTATION-NEARCO MASTER
4. FLEETING ARROW is a classic hopeful who appears to have recovered. SOBERANO looks good on handicap. JETFIRE has won under this jockey before, may run well. JERSEY PRIDE is in forward condition.
5. BOURBON BAY is by a flop mare, does not appeal. VIVACITY is bred in blue and working very well. ALLURING is showing out, may surprise. YOU'RE CHULBILI can place.
6. REGAL RANSOM has been prepared but the handicap is a dampener. ROYAL AMBER is a good type, was a good 2nd in last run. YOU'RE WONDERFUL won 1600 m with rider loking back. ENDURING STAR has run with better types.SUPERLATIVO may run a better race.
ROYAL AMBER-YOU'RE WONDERFUL-ENDURING STAR
7. DARKTAN has come down a lot. ALLEGRO may place. ARABIAN MEMORIES is tracking very well, it had won exactly a year ago. GARA FLUID has a strong rider.
ARABIAN MEMORIES-GARA FLUID-DARKTAN
DOUBLE======SILKEN THOMAS & LATVIA
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:27 PM