The card looks punter friendly which is quite unusual for this centre as the general trend at this centre is for unconsidered horses performing at good odds most of the time. Since the same horses keep appearing in very short durations over varying distances & under different jockeys, it is easy to give few runs and then go for the kill when odds are lucrative.
AUXILIARY should pick up his tenth win today as the small field appears no match. The second feature of the day THE M L N REDDY MEMORIAL CUP may find the black type winner of seven races ADAMANT APPROACH favored to win. Though he has won over this distance once before but has a lot to do against FLY BY WIRE who is tracking well and the good type BERNARDO who has scales in favor.
In the other event , THE KOSURU SITARAMA RAJU TROPHY , ONE MISSION may go all the way and prevent GREEN HAVEN to get the fourth win within two months time over this distance.
1. GLOBAL STAR-CHEROKEE FIGHTER
2. PYTHAGORAS-QUEEN OF SHEBA-RIDE TO GLORY
3. LALACZAR-PRESTON BAILLEY-HUNDRED FLOWERS
4. ONE MISSION-GREEN HAVEN
6. INDIAN ARCHER-LENAVI-EMBATTLED
7. FLY BY WIRE-BERNARDO-ADAMANT APPROACH
8. OCEAN OF PEARLS-STAR FAVORS-SOUTHERN QUEEN
9. WALK IN THE PARK-JOHN GALT-FABULOUS CROWN
DOUBLE========GLOBAL STAR & WALK IN THE PARK
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 9:09 AM