1. DAZZLING HONOUR is tracking very well but she definitely needs a run. The other four year old who has a chance here is VOICE OF INDIA who gave an indication of being in form while placing in last run. The other four year olds have never been on board.ORANGE ORCHARD has been regularly on the track, the presence of winning apperintice jockey indicates the horse is going to be involved, no run for a long time is definitely a big negative. TRACK WONDER
is the one who is showing out in trials, the jockey has not been doing much but can ride a forceful race here.
TRACK WONDER-VOICE OF INDIA-ORANGE ORCHARD
2. The primary contenders for the maiden's race are likely to be CAMELOT, BID FOR GOLD, SPECIAL CHARM with BHAGIRATHI ( good mock race) & ONE TRACK MIND ( tracking well) in also to be considered list. BID FOR GOLD commands respect on pedigree as she is full sister to that grand race horse PRICELESS as well as the black type MESMERISING. The tracks are suggestive. CAMELOT is the other serious contender as this year the produce of BURDEN OF PROOF looks superior, the trackwork where he went better than CAPTIVATING shows all have to catch up with him. SPECIAL CHARM has the advantage of two forward runs.
CAMELOT-BID FOR GOLD
3. SUNNY GOLD is definitely the better bred son of VALID CONCEPT than SARMAIDAR
who won handsomely all the way in his last run. SUNNY GOLD has been well prepared the foreign jockey gives him a chance. The one who impressed most in the last run was LOCK AND LOAD who was backed down confidently & then managed to just win in a close finish. This one is bound to improve a lot. AFFIRMED CROWN has been a failure so far. ROYAL BANK & FLIP YOUR DESTINY are place hopefuls. SUGRIV has not run for long he may surprise as the tracks are good.
LOCK AND LOAD-SUNNY GOLD-SARMAIDAR
4. SUPER SPEED is bound to get on board one of these days after being in wilderness for long time.INSPIRING TRUST has run in terms races mostly, does not impress but being the daughter of RAZEEN an improved performance on maturing can be expected. FIREZONE was a comfortable winner as a good type, should repeat easily. HILL OF GRACE won well in a poorer field, the tracks show fine form.
5. SPLENDID SURPRISE has beaten WESTERN COMMAND conceding weight during Mysore.
WESTEN COMMAND had won three races on a trot priorto that in summers. The present tracks are very encouraging & a reversal of result can be expected. SOUTHERN EMPIRE's last run was very dismal to even consider this champion horse here. I do not like PALLAZZIO'S SON a winner of only a maiden's race to be considered for win in this top handicap company.
WESTERN COMMAND-SPLENDID SURPRISE
6. LUCKYNUMBERSLEVIN was the unluckiest looser in last run as he got away a bit slowly.He definitely deserves this chance to redeem. EASY never runs two races similarly, he is an uncertain & problematic horse. EVER SO CLEVER is working well, the scales are competitive with the allowance jockey atop.SUN ZONE from Puttana's stable may get involved.
LUCKYNUMBERSLEVIN-EVER SO CLEVER-EASY
7. NEARCO MASTER has been prepared well by the son of the trainer who is likely to go on a start to finish mission. EXPRESS IT had been blocked etc in last run and is likely to be favored to win based on the finishing effort of that race.The tracks are good. ROYAL CHIEF is a let down, he doesn't have any fight in him. ATLANTUS is showing out in tracks and likely to fight well for superamacy. SCRAMJET may be cnsidered for place only based on his last runs.
EXPRESS IT-ATLANTUS-NEARCO MASTER
8. GIFT A DIAMOND & CRACKER JACK have clashed a number of times before and the first one comes out as the better one, plus the fact of doing well type allowance jockey. MANTHARA who had won well earlier in the season may run a forward race in this mediocre set up.MAC is for the long shots as he has got the potential for going all the way.
GIFT A DIAMOND-MANTHARA-CRACKER JACK
DOUBLE========FIREZONE & EXPRESS IT
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:52 AM