NEW DELHI RACES
1. The race for three year olds seem to be in favor of SUNEHRA PARINDA who had run second to the best juvenile at this centre; ie, ROCK ING STAR in its first run. The horse is full brother to MANDJI and looks well prepared. The threat emanates from a very fast filly SEX BOMB who has gate problems. The filly is sister to BASTIAN BAY has been speedy in trials, the mock race was suggestive. JEWEL HUNT had run very well in last run but was beaten well by TAKE A CHANCE who had run behind S PARINDA.
SUNEHRA PARINDA-SEX BOMB
2. A tough race with many contenders, AMAZING WARRIOR with a try jockey on demotion, SOLITARY MAN with the fly in jockey, STRIVING HIGHER who has come down a lot, HERO’S POWER who belongs to a shady trainer and got beat when running as a hotly backed down favorite in last run; in form old horse SUPERB SUCCESS & the last time pulled mare SUPER GIRL with a controversial rider. The placing of the top jockey shows an edge for HERO’S POWER but it can not be backed with confidence.
AMAZING WARRIOR-HERO’S POWER-SUPER GIRL
3. BEST OF LUCK has the handicap claimer from Bangalore, the horse is not a front runner. READY TO WIN who is tracking well may not like the full distance. STROKE OF BRILLIANCE with the claiming jockey may place. DOON BOY is in form . WILD WIND was not ON in last run, the handicap appeals.
WILD WIND-BEST OF LUCK-DOON BOY
4. ASHWA PRAGYA is by a good sire from a staying mare, the distance is not the worry but he was lucky to win the million because of the mistake of jockey on TURKISH DOLL.I am convinced he can not win today. METALLIKA won as a good thing and is well bred to take on this distance, the earier races when finishing behind A PRAGYA need to be discounted as Rajinder was not riding. BEATRICE and BLUE LAGOON have the low weights in favor as both are bred to stay, may run well.
5. SOUL SATISFACTION has been braught down for a match up with RUBY ROSA. Last year the former had prevailed at nearby weight distance and the age and preparation are again in favor. The race will also prove the testing for the imported jockey. GIN AND TONIC who was the unlucky looser in 1000guineas may run a good forward race against the two. KING’S CHALLENGE appears to have gone backward after the equine flu, the last two runs were too bad otherwise at this handicap he has a chance.
SOUL SATISFACTION-RUBY ROSA-GIN AND TONIC
6. FERALIGATOR may place with the claiming jockey. YOUNG ANNA won as a good thing and the very fact that it has not been taken out for tracks shows the confidence to encore. PADDINGTON should be vying for the spots at this distance. MY WILD LOVE had flopped as a favorite, the distance may not help. ENDLESS STRIDES has been working well. AVTAAR ran a fair race to be in with a chance.
YOUNG ANNA-PADDINGTON-ENDLESS STRIDES
DATS BEST====SOUL SATISFACTION
DOUBLE======WILD WIND & METTALIKA
NEW DELHI RACES
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:08 AM