1. The TIROL colt FLYING FLAME was a game 2nd in last run, with the allowance jockey
he has a decent chance. FANTASY KNOT had shown some promising track work in winters, the rider has a fight on hand against the claimers. VOODOO MOON is tracking well. CORUS has come down to a level from where he has to figure on board .
FLYING FLAME-FANTASY KNOT-VODOO MOON
2. SPICY STAR who has been on board in all recent runs has a strong jockey. THE SPARTAN is in fine condition and should be looking for a repeat after the easy victory. NOBLE KINGDOM has not lived up to the expectations from his fine blood lines, for some reason he appears to be held back, the tracks are very good. FLAIR QUEEN with the rookie jockey appeals on handicap.
FLAIR QUEEN- THE SPARTAN-NOBLE KINGDOM
3. SAPTASHWA looks too good here after placing against four year olds. EL GORDO runs best under non try jockeys. ALCHESAYE has not won for long, has a stiff job here. ORIENTATION won all the way as a good thing, should put up another good show.
4. MISS HONEYDEW is a consistent type who may run on board. GLORY BOUND has been a failure so far. SEASON’S GREETINGS is in fit condition, may surprise. COMPETENT SOLDIER has been well prepared.
COMPETENT SOLDIER-SEASON’S GREETINGS-MISS HONEYDEW
5. ROYAL BANK ran an encouraging 2nd. JERSEY ROCK was a determined runner over a trip, the latest tracks are encouraging. SO MUCH MORE was a disinterested finisher in last race, has a try jockey now. SPANDAU BALLET is in fine form.
JERSEY ROCK-SPANDAU BALLET-SO MUCH MORE
6. VIRTUOSO is good in tracks, a trip over 1400 would have been ideal, however it ran a great first race against TANZANITE. STEP IN STYLE is from a roguish dam, does not appeal. CRUISING is by a speedy mare, the filly impressed in a fast gate practice. LEAVE IT TO ME is a challenging name, the best bred filly who is full sister to RUBEN STAR and SPECTACULAR QUEST has been groomed for an impressive debut.
VIRTUOSO-LEAVE IT TO ME-CRUISING
DOUBLE=====COMPETENT SOLDIER and JERSEY ROCK
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:07 AM