1. FIRST N IMPRESSION is at a stiff handicap with a very average jockey. PAINTED BOY won well and has the allowance jockey for a repeat. SANGREAL is a bit improved, the tracks are fine. BERYL raced in front last time, may run on board in higher class.
2. JEWEL HUNT is a failed favorite who is working well, the jockey is a dampener. KOHINOOR EMPIRE ran a very encouraging 4tyh against better horses, has a very good chance. SUBROOS is improved, should be in the fray. FLY AGAIN has a place chance.
KOHINOOR EMPIRE-SUBROOS-JEWEL HUNT
3. QUEEN AMEDALE is tracking well, has a non try jockey. HERO’S POWER has been denied free runs, the jockey is known for some very blatant pull rides. ASWA PRABHA is again a candidate for place. THE PRAETORIAN has come down a lot, may be an end of the season gamble for the top stable.
THE PRAETORIAN-QUEEN AMEDALE-HERO’S POWER
4. QUALITY ASSURANCE is maintaining form. BLACK CHETAK is a very speedy type. ASHWA PANAMA is a candidate for hat-trick, has a stiff penalty to defy. REAL QUEEN has run with better types, may upset.
QUALITY ASSURANCE-ASHWA PANAMA-BLACK CHETAK
5. BISMARK is one of the end of season types, it had won under this very rider at the fag end of last years season, may do so again. AFREEN is in good form. ENDLESS STRIDES may overcome his deformities to run on board. DAZZLING LIGHT is tracking well.
6. SOLITARY MAN has been consistent, needs a stronger riderthough. DIVINE THUNDER has come down in class. LITTLE CUT is in winning form. TAPIS is catching the eye in works.
SOLITARY MAN-TAPIS-DIVINE THUNDER
DAYS BEST====KOHINOOR EMPIRE
DOUBLE======BISMARK & SOLITARY MAN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:39 AM