1. ASHWA SHAURYA has been near to winning on a number of occasions, last 2nd was very frustrating. JULI is tracking well SAPPHIRE is a well bred who has been patiently prepared and given runs. ZARIN missed the opportunity to win in last attempt.
2. PHI has a chance in this weak field with an allowance rider. RAINBOW SHINE has been very well prepared by this rider in tracks. NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE had an easy run, appeals on handicap. RED NECK GIRL has been sharpened in mornings.
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE-RAINBOW SHINE-PHI
3. EMPIRE MAKER has been discarded by the previous trainer after a couple of attempts at Mumbai, can not become a winner even here in first run. SPICY MOVE is tracking well. ZIMZIR ran in snatches in last run, appears to be coming to hand. DARTAGGAN has a decent chance to break the ice at the fag end of the season. MID DAY BLAZE may run well.
4. SHE’S SEXY is likely to contest the issue with the top jockey. SENEGAL has been the best sprinter in his age category, may defy the heavy impost from the handicapper. DEGAS and RED CAT may try to run in place money. SCHUBERT is fresh from Mumbai circuit who is looking good in tracks, the weights are in favor but the horse is known for loosing heart after the season's first outing.
5. ASHWA PALLAVI has been failing regularly. CAVALARY BRIGADE is in fine form and working well. REAL SCOTCH may run a bit better over this distance. SUBROOS is catching the eye in tracks. ZUETINA was a good 2nd who may relish the extra yards.
ZUETINA-REAL SCOTCH-ASHWA PALLAVI
6. JUST LIKE A WOMAN appears to have been pulled in last pathetic run as a favorite where the horse from the stronger stable connection won at lucrative odds, needs to be reconsidered over the pet distance. WINNING CHICK is the “ doosra “ from the stables with the top jockey, the distance is the issue. SONIC BOOM won as a favorite, the distance should not be a bother. THE DUKES is looking for a hat-trick
JUST LIKE A WOMAN-THE DUKES-SONIC BOOM
DOUBLE======DARTAGGAN and JUST LIKE A WOMAN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:15 PM