1. SOLSKJAER ran on to place under a weak jockey, the present jockey has flown from Delhi just for this ride. CLAS fought out but could not overhaul KAPATHOS, deserves another chance. REFUSE TO BEND has come down a lot, may surprise. AMARANZA warmed up late in last run, has a better jockey now.
2. CRESPO was a game runner while finishing 2nd in last run, the jockey is a novice. THUNDERING STAR has to earn his hay some day, being tracked now. STUD OF GOLD is a gamble horse, has won in higher class before. MISTER FIXIT is an aged horse who is capable of a forward run.
STUD OF GOLD-CRESPO-MISTER FIXIT
3. HUGO BOSS has been well prepared, the distance is ideal. CZAR ALEXANDER has been a failure, flops when fancied. MING is game for this distance. CALL TO ARMS is in fine form, the rider is good.
HUGO BOSS-CZAR ALEXANDER
4. BLACK FALCON is well prepared. IJLAL is tracking very well. GREAT WHITE is bred for distances, he is beating ARES easily in works. TRIGANCE is by the speedy mare, can win from the front.
5. DANCING GLORY is a good horse with a trainer who is performing pathetically. RECARDO was way back at the bend but finished on with a purpose in last run, the jockey is worrisome. SWAHILLI is sparingly raced from a good mare trained by this very trainer, the preparation is suggestive. LA JOIE DE VIE ran poorly last time.
6. COURAGE UNDER FIRE is in fine form. MYSTERIOUS HEIGHTS is tracking well, has run with good horses before. FEONA has a poor jockey. SUNBURST has an outside chance with the allowance jockey. DANCING BELLE has been given enough runs, can deliver a surprise with this try apprentice.
DANCING BELLE-MYSTERIUOS HEIGHTS-SUNBURST
7. ARISTOCRATIC was a good runner in VERSAKI’s maiden win, the tracks are excellent, should win. PRINCE BRIJENDRA is well bred but needs a run. RIVER BLITZ is bound to be in the fray after the last good run. ADRIANA has a task on hand, looks tough here. VENCE is bred for speed , may be tried in first run.
8. DIEGO RIVIERA has beaten most runners here giving weight convincingly except YANA who is a beaten favorite this season. YANA has been prepared well and can beat D RIVIERA who is best over a mile or so.COTSWOLD ARMS from the same trainer cum owner has run close to D RIVIERA on a couple of occasions, if fixed like the trend is with M Narredu he can continue to drown the public fancies by some old ploy like receiving a bad check or firing too early in the straight. MASEEHA has been a money spinner for the game owner.
9. STEP BY STEP placed for first time, has an allowance jockey for a try. RESILIENCE belonging to the small time trainer has been denied winning opportunity in last two runs, if odds are good she should win well. UP NORTH was whipped but could not win, may be in the fray. WINGS OF ANGELS and MUSTANG SALLY have come down a lot.
WINGS OF ANGELS-RESILIENCE-STEP BY STEP
DOUBLE======TRIGANCE and YANA
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:22 AM