1. JUST GREAT has come down in handicap and class, may run well. SUN DEVICE warmed up to win under a handicap jockey, lacks early speed. YOU AND I looks pleasing in tracks after the last run, will be in the thick of things. WALTER was belted heavily in last defeat, no tracks thereafter, the usual Puttanna style of keeping things too mysterious, back it only if indications are there.
WALTER-SUN DEVICE-YOU AND I
2. FANTASTIC FLAME was a suggestive 4th under a non push jockey, has a decent chance to strike after the tracks. SHOT OF GOLD was being quietly fancied, the rider is an indicator now. DRAUPDI has a positive rider after last place. FLOWER has no tracks, has come down to the lowest level.
FANTASTIC FLAME-DRAUPDI-SHOT OF GOLD
3. LEON CAVALLO is back after fitness problems, needs the run. ACT OF DUTY has to tackle the penalty fore last win. EXPRESS IT was wide and a bit sluggish when loosing narrowly, the tracks are good. CLOUSEAU has not been able to deliver so far despite some forward runs, the set up is weak. VOODOO MOON may run on board.
EXPRESS IT-ACT OF DUTY-CLOUSEAU
4. FAIR OPTION was an impressive winner who is in very good form to defy the heavy penalty, the distance suits. SAPTASHWA who has been tracking every day is bound to set up a hot pace for the good field. POLISH PATRIOT was an impressive winner on debut, he is bound to improve as he is from a top sire. ARABIAN PRINCE was a confidently ridden all the way winner who is looking to emulate his elder brother over staying trips, may find it difficult to stay all the way as the sire has excelled only in throwing out sprinting types. GOING FOR GOLD was a runaway winner on debut, he has come on after the first run of the season, the weights favor but the jockey is weak.
POLISH PATRIOT-GOING FOR GOLD-FAIR OPTION
5. GURUJOSH is tracking well, needs more distance. BRIGADE’S PRIDE is a well bred who is pleasing in tracks. AKSINYA has been showing out since the winters, this full sister to black type REAL EXCELLENCE has been held back for long, can win if supported sincerely by the illusive stable. ADVANTAGE LOGAN should improve upon the last forward run.
AKSINYA-ADVANTAGE LOGAN-BRIGADE’S PRIDE
6. TOMSK ran disinterestedly in last run, he is tracking fine. REFLECTION OF GOLD has got to defy the handicap to perform here. SUCCEEDING STAR is very well prepared for the day. ARISTOS has been showing out in works. STAR WAVE has been off for too long, now she is taking weight from all other hopefuls, should beast them all if he shows any semblance of last summer’s form.
STAR WAVE-SUCCEEDING STAR-ARISTOS
SPARK OF SOLERNO is an attractive displayer in morning trials. GLORY TO DANCER was a suggestive finisher in last run. SHADES OF WHITE is by the champion sire whose crop has been surprisingly backward this year, the distance is to the liking if the foreign jockey takes him all the way. RED STONE has been scrubbed in works.
SHADES OF WHITE-SPARK OF SALERNO-RED STONE
7. CLASSIC CONCEPT is showing zest in gates, the speedy sire’s son may have come to hand. SPRING A SURPRISE finished a purposeful 2nd in last outing and is bound to be in the fray, the only doubt is in the resilience of the rider to go for a win after his recovery from injury. THE SENATOR is full brother to Derby winner PSYCHIC STRENGTH , may need this run. IMPERIAL GUEST has been tracking speedily for a fling at decent odds. FROZEN FIRE is a well bred horse who is eye catching in tracks.
FROZEN FIRE-IMPERIAL GUEST-SPRING A SURPRISE
DAYS BEST=====STAR WAVE
DOUBLE=======EXPRESS IT and FROZEN FIRE
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:16 AM