1.FAIR OPTION had worked very well during winters, the horse should like the trip. The present tracks and gates have been good and the mock race should have braught him on. GOING FOR GOLD went all the way over 1400 m in her maiden run which indicates that she is a good type. The breeding is quite suggestive. The tracks are impressive. SEVEN STAR was a big flop at half money when he got caught at the post by an aged horse, can not be considered now.
GOING FOR GOLD-FAIR OPTION
2. SPICY STAR is a speedy type who impressed in gates. SPARK OF CLASS showed improvement when finishing a good 2nd. LUNAR LUST is working very well, the jockey switch to be considered. GOOD COMPANION is looking keen in works.
LUNAR LUST-SPICY STAR-SPARK OF CLASS
3. A very poor bunch of runners with no credentials what so ever. ALL RISE has run in higher class, the jockey is basically a riding boy. DRAMATIC DANCER has an allowance jockey and has been tracking OK. CUTE ANGEL has been given enough runs. AAJ TAK who is a maiden can shock them all if he warms up.
AAJ TAK-DRAMATIC DANCCER-CUTE ANGEL
4. POETIC is working well. MARCEGALIA has lots of initial speed. LESTER is the joker in this pack, if POETIC does not show out he has a decent chance. EASY is going down in scales with each run. AHIRA is a front running type. LUMINOUS GOLD has been tracking impressively, the jockey is ?
5. FLEET INDIAN is beating FLEETING ARROW in tracks which needs to be considered. He is full brother to black type BROWN SUGAR and likes to race in front. The only competitor for this race is the classically bred from the distaff side BRUCKNER who has been shaped up for the day. He had run a close 3rd as a maiden and looks most likely to shape up like his elder brothers DIEGO RIVIERA and SPIRITUALL. POLIS PATRIOT from the outstanding sire has been attractive in tracks and has a good jockey for maiden run, needs to be watched. SYSTEMATIC is showing out in tracks.
BRUCKNER-FLEET INDIAN-POLISH PATRIOT
6. LOGAN’S RUN is running on demotion, has an allowance jockey. SUGAR RAY has been given a run and looks good here , the only worry is the jockey who is most unreliable. RIMPUCHE has been knocking for a win, looks stiff at handicap. MIGHTY HEART is working well. SNOB VALUE is being readied to win soon.
SUGAR RAY-RIMPUCHE-MIGHTY HEART
7. CALMING INFLUENCE is working fast, needs a run. THE SPARTAN gave indications of his class in both wins during winters, looks very tough on handicap. VALID EXPECTATIONS is a speedy one who is pleasing in works. SILKEN THOMAS was an easy winner who should try to repeat with the better jockey now.
SILKEN THOMAS-THE SPARTAN-SPARK OF ISIS
8. VIRTUOSO has been well prepared, he is due for a win. CORLEONE was hailed as a winner long way from the finish last race of the winter season, the jockey from foreign shores had eased him up to loose , it was very hard to digest his explanations. Let us see if there is a tendency in the horse to stop in the straight or was it done intentionally last time. I still feel this horse should not loose today. CLASSIC TOUCH is tracking well. COLOUR OF JOY should have come up after the last run.
CORLEONE-VIRTUOSO-COLOUR OF JOY
DOUBLE======BRUCKNER and SILKEN THOMAS
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 9:44 AM