1. POCKET DYNAMITE is a winner of 5 races who has an improving jockey. GETAWAY is speedy in tracks, yet to come to hand though. MUTUAL FUND is a winner of three races who has a jockey in form, the horse has not won for a long time. POKEMAN MASTER is tracking well after his last run. EYE FOR STYLE has scope to be keen after 11 starts of nothingness.
MUTUAL FUND-POKEMAN MASTER-POCKET DYNAMITE
2. SHOW N TELL is a failed favorite who has lots of early speed. GOLDEN FLOWERS was a surprise winner who is well rested. BRAVE ARJUN is an unreliable type who is being questioned for response in tracks. ARTIC PRINCESS ran a forward race to win and looks to repeat under the top jockey.
ARTIC PRINCESS-SHOW N TELL-GOLDEN FLOWERS
3. HOLIDAY DATE is impressive in works, the jockey is keen. FIRE OF JOY is a speedy horse who is well prepared. AMELLIA CORDELL is a sure shot fighter of the day, may turn the tables based on a very suggestive run last time. KALIYUG RAJA showed signs of improvement in last run.
FIRE OF JOY-AMELLIA CORDELL-HOLIDAY DATE
4. NANO BLUE who is still a maiden is in fine form. SADDLE POINT appears to be coming to hand. KHOKA is a failed favorite who has handicap in favor. LAND OF SMILES has been grilled in tracks. STIKIEWICKETDOTCOM has been mulish, can upset.
KHOKA-NANO BLUE-SADDLE POINT
5. BEAUTY ON DUTY has not won for long, the last effort was good. CARTOUCHE has stuck fine galloping form, the handicap is very stiff after the last easy win. PAT ON THE BACK was an encouraging front runner last week. BOSTON RANGER was a good winner who has the age and distance in favor for a repeat.
BOSTON RANGER-BEAUTY ON DUTY-CARTOUCHE
6. RAIDER’S SON is due for a win, some of his last runs were dubious. SNAP DRAGON is in fine form, he is keen in tracks. FIRE BRIGADE is a front running type who is maintaining form. BRAVO BEDFORD is in fine fettle and may force the pace today. NECTAR JEWEL has a negative switch of the rider.
RAIDER’S SON-SNAP DRAGON-BRAVO BEDFORD
DAYS BEST=====FIRE OF JOY
DOUBLE=======BOSTON RANGER and RAIDER’S SON
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:33 AM