1. YOU ARE THE TOUCH looked fit in gate practice and has a chance having raced at Mumbai with much better horses. FOREST MUSIC is coming to hand, may run on board. CHERG AWAY is tracking very well. SEX BOMB who is speedy is at a low weight.
YOU ARE THE TOUCH-SEX BOMB-CHARG AWAY
2. DOON BOY has been brought down, he is due to surprise soon. FIRE CRACKER is a speedy type. REAL SPEED won very well and can repeat. KING’S BEAUTY is working well.
REAL SPEED-FIRE CRACKER-KING’S BEAUTY
3. GAJAGAMINY is showing speed in tracks. RAWSOM is a well bred who has come to hand and has the good jockey to go all the way. NUCLEUS was a fighting 2nd in last run. LITTLE CUT can place. RICH GALLERY has been a flop so far.
4. SUCCESSFUL DREAM had won a sprint earlier, may be tried again. FIORELLA is a flop filly from Bangalore, should not be backed. SERIOUS ATTITUDE has been well scrubbed in tracks by this very rider. STUNNING VIEW has not lived upto the good breeding, may run well.
SERIOUS ATTITUDE-STUNNING VIEW-FIORELLA
5. ASHWA PAARTH had won very well under this good jockey and should be fighting out for the plum prize. ROCK IT is the speedy type from the Khan stable who won well. ROSE is showing promise in tracks. ASHWA PUSHKAR has not run but looks very good in works. ODE TO NATURE is the speedy brother to good type RABI KOUNGA.
ASHWA PAARTH-ROCK IT-ROSE
6. MIDDLE MAN is maintaining good form. SONIC BOOM can go this distance in a field where many sprinters are running. ASHWA PRATAP was the top handicapper of last year who has come down in scales, but can he stay? ROCKING STAR looks good over this trip after the fine win in guineas.
ROCKING STAR-SONIC BOOM-ASHWA PRATAP
7. METTALIKA has been given easy runs, can win under the rookie. BRUSTIC BRAVE placed for first time in career and is bound to be tried now. SPICY MOVE won in a weak group but was disqualified, what are the intentions now? ASMA is in form . TALENT CRAFT has been painstakingly prepared.
TALENT CRAFT-METALLIKA-BRUSTIC BRAVE
DOUBLE======REAL SPEED X ROCKING STAR
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:37 AM