1. SCENIC SILVER is a speedy type who had won in first outing here last year, has been tracked and the allowance jockey should go all the way. SUPER KING was a neat finisher and should be fighting for win now. MARINE ZONE should have benefited from the run, the rider is average. ARABIAN EMPIRE , still a maiden has been worked after the last run, may place.
SCENIC SILVER-SUPER KING-ARABIAN EMPIRE
2. CAMBIASSO is a decent stayer who has the inform jockey . TAANUSH is an aged horse who can place based on Mumbai runs. WHITE KNIGHT is tracking well.
3. SACRED VALLEY is full brother to speedy ROAMING FAME, mat run a forward race. KHURSANIYA is by a speedy mare, the tracks show her in top condition to fight out here. STARLIGHT MAGIC was often on the tracks in Mumbai, did not run though, was given a mock race also, should be fit to race well. TAMARAI is a well bred got abroad has been well prepared at Mumbai and the present tracks are confirmative.
4. AMORESQUE is very impressive in works, has run a mock race and appears to be ready for the lot here. ZAFAYONA won easing up, the present tracks confirm forward condition, will fight out. DELPHI has tracked well, belongs to the good trainer. SUPREME FORCE is full brother to FOREST FLAIR, may have come to hand.
5. SATSUMA STAR is full brother to black type CLASSIC SKY, has been extensively tracked. SOL is maintaining form. LIGHTNING CAVALARY is a stayer who goes with a whip less jockey, tracks are forward. ARBUDH has not been worked, the trip is difficult.
SATSUMA STAR-SOL-LIGHTNING CAVALARY
6. RIVER KNIGHT from the gambling stables has the allowance jockey, may place. SPELLBINDER is by the Indian derby winner, has the experienced jockey, has been tracked. TEQUILLA is looking to defy the penalty for the last fine win. TAKESTWOTOTANGO is a good type who is looking for undefeated hat trick, is showing out in mornings. SUN ELEGANCE ran a poor race, can show improvement with the good jockey.
7. FOREST FLAIR has pleased in mocks, the tracks are good. ASTRAL FLASH returns after a decent and profitable summer at Bangalore, the last run was backward. ARTS is a fine sprinter, extra yards may be hard to handle. JUVENTUS is another one who impressed in mocks, looks in top condition. D’ARTAGNAN promised to deliver but could not get any where at Bangalore, has a chance at these scales..
JUVENTUS-FOREST FLAIR- D’ARTAGNAN
8. APPALINA won with the rider looking back in a poor company where the second favorite was in the books, looks tough here. CHOTEE BEGUM is looking good in trials. TATTENHOE can maintain his place on the board under the allowance jockey. BLUE KNIGHT is by a Poonawalla million winner mare, has had lots of problems coming to hand.
9. SING ALONG was in betting order last time, has tracked well. POUND FOOLISH was a beaten favorite, the winner won again and the badly named filly goes over a staying trip. MAGICAL MANTRA looks good on handicap, may upset. MIA STELLA was taken on trials and kept out of harms way in last run, should be watched for money flow, the poor show of the costly filly must be hurting the scheming owner. ROSES ALL THE WAY can be fancied on the close 2nd in last run.
MIA STELLA-POUND FOOLISH-SING ALONG
DOUBLE-------- SCENIC SILVER X CHOTEE BEGUM
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:12 AM