1. TRUST ME BOY finished strongly and has a decent chance to win. CARDIGAN BAY will like the additional furlong after a suggestive run. ARZIKI is basically a sprinter but is down in scales. RED ADMIRAL ran an improved 3rd with a rookie, has a fine handicap chance now.
TRUST ME BOY(1)/RED ADMIRAL(10)-PLACE.
2. REPSOL races after months, has weight to carry. BREAK ON THRU was a front runner who has a try rider today. ROCK N ROLLA has the ordinary rider again, had finished on late to get into places last time. CHURCHILL has a rookie, may get on board.FLYING PRINCE has tracked well and goes at low weights.
BREAK ON THRU(5)-WIN
REPSOL(2)/ROCK N ROLLA(8)-PLACE
3. PROTECTOR OF PARIS has a handicap chance, try rider and distance are positives. ADRIPHOS has been well tracked and may run well on demotion in this class. INDIAN LEGEND has serious penalty for last good win. LEON always finishes very late, can place again. MANTA RAY has no form. CROZIET had impressed with a good finish, has low weights. TEA WID ME has worked fine, has a try rider.
PROTECTOR OF PRIS(1)/LEON (5)-PLACE.
4. INDIAN BRAHMOS is tracking well. SANG ROYAL has been fine tuned for the race, the full sister to DESERT GOD should win under the strong rider. GOLDEN BOW bowed out after a forward run last time, good rider repeats. PERFECT EBONY from a weak trainer ran a fine race with a weak jockey, can upset. SHIVALIK GIRL as penalty to beat for the hard fought win.
PERFECT EBONY(7)/ INDIAN BRAHMOS(3)-PLACE.
5. SPEED HAWK surprised by winning all the way without much preparation, has stiff penalty now.BONFIRE steps up in distance , had finished well in last run. CASTLE KING is a good type local who is basically a miler and has a handicap chance. ALEXANDRITE came to form with a close win in photo and should look to repeat at these weights .SOUTHERN FANTASY may look to place, won in weaker group last time.
BON FIRE(3)/ CASTLE KING(4)-PLACE
6. CLASS IS CLASS was a notable 3rd who has handicap in favor. SO FAST impressed with a scintillating finish in last run, has scope over ideal trip. SEA FAIREY reverts to ideal distance, earlier win was authentic and she can give weight to SUPER FORCE and may beat him again. TOP SPOT placed in lower class and runs here with hope. SUPER FORCE is working well and is ideally placed on scales.
SEA FAIREY(5) -WIN
SUPER FORCE (8)/CLASS IS CLASS(2)-PLACE.
7. Race appears to be restricted between the two, the unbeaten SERJEANT AT ARMS and ICE GLACIER. The former has always impressed with his class and the later needs to come up with some extra ordinary effort to win.
SERJEANT AT ARMS(4)-WIN
8. RICH REVIVAL has a proper rider after a suggestive run. SUN GLOW rab below par as favorite, a trend with all horses of this trainer who packs his runners when ridden by Suraj and later they win at good odds under his other ordinary riders. PRAELECTOR had finished suggestively and has a chance to show out. LEGAL LEGACY comes up in class, has a good rider again.
9. CARINOSA is from a weak trainer whose wards get beaten easily when backed heavily, this one has come up well since last run, is a nice bred with a top rider. FLAMES FURY has been a plodder. SKY JASMINE has some scope, second to GENEROUS GESTURE was a fine effort. MASADA was apparently pulled in last run, has a try rider after tracks. INDIAN FURY has serious penalty for last impressive win.
CARINOSA(1)/ SKY JASMINE(3)-PLACE.
DAYS BEST===SERJEANT AT ARMS