MUMBAI RACES 30 DEC 2007
1.IMPERIUM may not stay the trip. EARL OF WARWICK is by the sire of sires, last time he was fancied by connections before being a non starter. KEMPINSKI won finishing on, the pedigree will like the distance.
EARL OF WARWICK-KEMPINSKI
2. RING BEARER is pretty consistent. TOOFAN MAIL was heavily wagered on and got beaten close home, looks good on paper. SARA JAHAAN is being steadily bought down, may surprise.
TOOFAN MAIL-RING BEARER
3. GAEA is a useful stayer who may like the stronger rider. WORLD WAR THREE is quite consistent over this trip. NITROUS has run with classic hopefuls, may go all the way. DREAMING has been very solidly prepared, the distance is ideal.
4. AMARANZA finished on as a notable 3rd last time. THE RIGHT MAN was an eye catching 3rd in one of his runs this season, the rider is better today. ARABIAN POWER may place.
AMARANZA-THE RIGHT MAN
5. SUCCESSOR managed to hold on as a hot favorite as KIARA was not in the race initially, later she could not match strides with the very impressive RED ROMEO . The tracks are very good. QUEENS GUEST has the very impressive sprinter blood lines & knowing the panache of the owner for big & well endowed events all have to beat her. SYNERGETIC may improve.
6. COUNCIL OF THE GODS has not been able to win despite being favored last two times, may be C Rajendra can hold his early keenness. RED CLOUD is coming down the scales. FAIR TACTICS has been blazing the tracks. HERE COMES THE DON may warm up to it.
FAIR TACTICS( days best)-COUNCIL OF THE GODS-RED CLOUD
7. DIEGO RIVERA was a surprise winner last time who retains form, may stay the trip. GRUEZI has been the most improved four year old, may find it difficult to defy the penalty. DREAM DESTINY has been well prepared. HUGO BOSS looks good on handicap, can place. SPINOZA was a notable runner last time. MOUNTAIN BEAR is one of those who is going to surprise soon.
DREAM DESTINY-GRUEZI-HOGO BOSS
8 HEIFITZ has the potential to improve, his first run was very suggestive of his potential. ARKHOS is a useful handicapper, may be tried. CARLOS was a good 2nd to SCHNELL who later trounced the field in higher class. OYSTER PRINCESS maintains form.
9. ASCELIPION has run close to better horses, the tracks indicate preparedness for the winning effort. GYPSY QUEEN may run a forward race. CHIEF’S WARRIOR was once 2nd at Pune . RAGE OF ANGELS was a good 2nd despite a slow getaway. VARUN appears improved in tracks.
ASCELEPION-VARUN-RAGE OF ANGELS
MUMBAI RACES 30 DEC 2007
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:58 AM