1. AMADOMIO was in betting order few days back, he is down in scales to grace the board. JAZZEGO was not tried last time, can win. STELLAR AFFAIR is well bred, may run well as a four year maiden. BAY MAGIC has been well prepared, should run well.
JAZEGGO-BAY MAGIC-STELLAR AFFAIR
2. PRINCE LOCHINVA won all the way & should repeat in this poor bunch. GATRAVAT has been prepared. TOMMY CARMICHAEL has been a flop so far., the tracks are good. IMPERIUM may run well.
PRINCE LOCHINVA-TOMMY CARMICHAEL-GATRAVAT
3. .SKYROS is pleasing in tracks. CHIMEROQUE ran a blinder of a race last time before loosing to the mastery of Daniel astride POCKET ROCKET. PERSONAL POINT was an easy 4th, will run an improved race. PHENOMENALE is well bred & given too many tracks, looks suspect . She will have to reproduce her speed to win in this company.
4. CATALUNYA ran on board last time, should be fancied here. HONEYDAY may run well under the top jockey. SPIRITUALL has been well prepared after his initial run, should win. FIERY FORTUNE is sliding down the scales very fast.
5. HIGHLAND MAGIC is well prepared. NAME FOR FAME may run well. RAGHUVANSH ,a full brother to GRUEZI was an eye catching 3rd, looks a good thing here. EXISTENZ is speedy.
RAGHUVANSH-NAME FOR FAME-EXISTENZ
6. ROCKEFELLAR won well last time, will try to repeat. BALANCE DE POWER is in fine form. KINGDOM OF LOVE is a hat tricker, should give a good account once again. ROMANTIC SCENE has been well prepared.
ROCKEFELLAR-KINGDOM OF LOVE-BALANCE DE POWER
7. OYSTER GEM was a comfortable winner who is maintaining form. WALKING TALL has won twice this season.ALMARINA has been impressive in both wins, may do hat trick. ROCK SALT is at a tidy weight.
ALMARINA-ROCK SALT-OYSTER GEM
8. SANGOMA was an easy 3rd, should give an easy win to McCullagh on his début ride of the season. SIMPLY PERFECT may run well. VANGELIS has been prepared. THUNDERING HERO placed first time in career, will be tried. JOHNNY BRAVO was a forward runner, may place again.
SANGOMA-JOHNNY BRAVO-THUNDERING HERO
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:51 AM