1. NAWAB SAHIB has placed twice, will try to win today. THE LITTLE MERMAID had won once in the season without being bet upon, looks like it can win again. GORGEOUS BLUE may run well.
2. CHOICE OWN ran a good 2nd. SENEGAL is better bred than others, the elder brother VAN DERE STAR is a decent horse. The preparations are a pointer to a good maiden outing. LITTLE CUT was not allowed to run true last time. MORE THAN A WOMAN placed in a fast run race, the pedigree is for speed from distaff side. SO FAR SO GOOD was a decent 2nd.
SENEGAL-LITTLE CUT-CHOICE OWN
3. SHAITAN may place again. YARE can upset. BEN VENUTA has been brought down to a sitter in handicap, & the tracks are also suggestive. FIVE STAR has a try jockey.
4. PAINTED BOY is due to win this season, may do it as the field is weak today. DIVINE HEIGHTS is speedy & in good form. GANGA JAL may run well.
DIVINE HEIGHTS-PAINTED BOY
5. DUKE ELLINGTON has been solidly prepared, he was given a shocking ride by Ramlal last time. MUCH FASTER was a suggestive 4th, the preparations indicate readiness to strike. HIGH COMMISSIONER may surprise.
DUKE ELLINGTON-MUCH FASTER
6. INTRICATE is in top form. SAM ALDO has been improving with each run. ASHWA PRATAP was a runaway winner in lower class, the added distance should not be a problem. HERO’S POWER is tracking well.
ASHWA PRATAP-INTRICATE-SAM ALDO
DAYS BEST----BEN VENUTA
DOUBLE—DIVINE HEIGHTS & DUKE ELLINGTON
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 1:08 PM