1. MANJHLE NAWAB is tracking well after his close 2nd. SHEER EXCELLENCE may run better under an allowance jockey. BALLE BALLE is working well. TACTIC appeals on low weight.
MANJHLE NAWAB- TACTIC-SHEER EXCELLENCE
2. INSPECTOR EAGLE needs more distance. EXALTED is a game horse over this distance. SHOW OFF has overcome his problems and appears an improved horse this year. PLEIAD is in fine form. WINNING CHICK is at an ideal handicap.
SHOW OFF-WINNING CHICK-EXALTED
3. CHOICE OWN may place. DOLTON POWER was a faraway 2nd to ALAMGIR. SOLITARY MAN impressed in mock race. SMILES is tracking fast.
SOLITARY MAN-DOLTON POWER-SMILES
4. AVTAAR is due to surprise any day. BEHAVING BADLY, a poorly named horse may place. HIGH COMMISSIONER is consistent. MUCH FASTER has a good rider. WINNING WAVE can win if given the signal by the connections.
WINNING WAVE-BEHAVING BADLY-MUCH FASTER
5. MIDDLEMAN was an impressive winner who is retaining form. ASHWA PRATAP decimated the field & looks good for an encore. YALE is a good handicapper. BEFORE YOU appeals on handicap.
ASHWA PRATAP-BEFORE YOU-YALE
6. HIGH OPINION is in good form. QUEEN AMEDALE has won with this rider at this handicap before. OUT OF THE BLUE retains form. SHE’S A MELODY is suddenly showing out in works, this highly bred filly may have overcome her physical ailment. KING’S CHALLENGE can show improvement.
KING’S CHALLENGE-QUEEN AMEDALE-SHE’S A MELODY
DAYS BEST----ASHWA PRATAP
DOUBLE-------SHOW OFF & SOLITARY MAN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 1:07 PM