1. PLEASANT PRINCE may be running over a trifle sharp distance as the breeding is for more yards. GRIS RAPIDE has been well prepared, the sire provides speed elements to his offsprings. SHEER GOLD is a place hopeful only. ANNA’S QUEST was a forward runner & all have to beat him.
GRIS RAPIDE-ANNA’S QUEST-PLEASANT PRINCE
2. NEW PASTURES was an impressive winner and will be at it again. WORD TO WORD has been readied & can upset. VALID BID appears to have a slight handicap edge. ROYAL FILLY is a place hopeful.
VALID BID-NEW PASTURES-WORD TO WORD
3. JERSEY POWER was slow off last time, appears in fine form but the temporary trainer is a dampener. DOUBLE ELITE was a close 3rd & has a better jockey. ALLEYES ON ME comes into reckoning on his 2nd with the backbreaking load .
4. GREEN BAX may run well. JERSEY PRIDE has been solidly prepared. AURELIAN was a surprising 2nd last time. STEELIUM has been scrubbed on tracks and looks improved.
5. HIDDEN PLEASURES is in top shape after his easy win. SOUTHERNER is consistent. NATIONAL TRUST may run well. INDIAN ARCELOR failed as a favorite. JEDI KNIGHT is in fine form and may upset.
JEDI KNIGHT-SOUTHERNER-HIDDEN PLEASURES
6. MANGALAYA PRARAMBH is pleasing in tracks. FANAA was an easy winner who maintains form. AN EQUAL MUSIC has been showing out in tracks, it has been under wraps for long. MILFORD is speedy.
AN EQUAL MUSIC-MILFORD-FANAA
7. REFRESH was an easy 4th. STAR ROYALTY may run well. CHAR CHAND is a moody horse. TRAFALGAR SQUARE appeals on handicap.
REFRESH- TRAFALGAR SQUARE-STAR ROYALTY
DAYS BEST—AN EQUAL MUSIC
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:58 AM