1. PRINCE KHAISER is an ill conformed well bred who is yet to come to hand. SILVER SHINE is a winner of four races, can not be considered when it could have been entrusted to a better stable jockey. DISTANT THUNDER is a winner of seven races, tracks show improvement in form. YOUNG ANNA has been braught down, may upset. SARKAR is at low weights.
2. BLACK CHETAK is one of the good speedy types who has been worked very regularly by this rider in mornings, the only negative is the trainer who is not regarded as a clean professional. STRIVING HIGHER has an allowance jockey. GALLOPING GOLD MINE & DIVINE THUNDER are both maintaining form, now running in higher class.
BLACK CHETAK-DIVINE THUNDER
3. ASHWA PADDMA is tight on handicap, the tracks show keen spirit. ORIENTAL SPEED is a top bred who has the experienced stable jockey. DREAM DEBUT was a faraway 2nd to a superior youngster in last attempt. BEFORE YOU could not justify the handicap as a favorite in last run, has a stronger jockey now.
ORIENTAL SPEED-DREAM DEBUT
4. TAURIAN is an aged sprinter , poorly placed on handicap. ASHWA PRATAP is a much improved horse from last season. BRAHAMPUTRA is the champion of Delhi who should trounce this lot in a canter. EL DORADO has plenty of initial speed.
5. SPICY MOVE has been given 10 tracks since its last run, loks fit to take on this poor lot. RAIN DANCE is a winner of three races at Hyderabad who should try to fight in this bunch.VANILLA SKY may show speed under the try jockey.
SPICY MOVE-VANILA SKY
6. PARAMOUNT is a forward runner, the top weight is a negative. LADY'S CROWN is tracking well. BISMARK looks improved, has a fight on hand. NORTHERN PRINCE wasa a comfortable winner who can repeat.
DOUBLE=====BLACK CHETAK & ORIENTAL SPEED