1. TAKE A CHANCE won in class IV , has the handicap at stiff level, the jockey may be able to pull this off. BEST OF LUCK warmed up late and won at long odds, has a decent chance here. SUBROOS has been on board, can be a place candidate. FLY AGAIN was a forward runner in BEST OF LUCK’s race, the handicap favors.
FLY AGAIN-TAKE A CHANCE-BEST OF LUCK
2. BLACK HAWK has a handicap jockey, may upset. ROMARIO was a noticeable 2nd to CONFIDENTIAL LADY, the run has bright him on. CROSSWORD was finishing on in last run, the horse is unreliable. SIRTICA drifted out while finishing 2nd, has a good chance today.
3. CHARG AWAY is getting into form as is evident from his last run. NORTHERN PRINCE is running too soon after being belted for a fighting 2nd in last run. HIGH RISING has been given runs so far, may place now. FERALIGATOR is another unreliable horse who is moody racer.
CHARG AWAY-NORTHERN PRINCE-HIGH RISING
4. DESERT FALCON took down a load of punters money in a dubious ride last time. HERO’S POWER has been tuned to perfection, the rider is suggestive. DOON BOY has a whip happy jockey, may place. WILD WIND appeals on scales.
HERO’S POWER-WILD WIND-DESERT FALCON
5. SHY BEAUTY is a good type who is down a class with an allowance jockey. JOVIAL won start to finish, has to defy the handicap despite the top jockey . FUTURE CALCULATIONS has the handicap in favor, the preparation is good. SHE’S A MELODY can win if she doesn’t drift.
FUTURE CALCULATIONS-SHE’S A MELODY-JOVIAL
6. SMILE OF GOLD is back to his pet distance, has a fighting chance. LORD BARON is tracking well after placing 4th. PALOMA is a nicely bred full sister to COCO CHANNEL, the preparation is very suggestive. VISION REMAINS may upset. Keep an eye on CLASSOFEIGHTYTWO, it is likely to run a forward race with RIAZ on top.
PALOMA-SMILE OF GOLD-CLASSOFEIGHTYTWO
DAYS BEST====FUTURE CALCULATIONS
DOUBLE======ROMARIO & HERO’S POWER
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:15 AM