1. PAINTED BOY who is a winner of two races in 2007 has not done much in last one year. The two mock races might have brought him on. LAND CRUISER has a chance here as he has come down in scales vis a vis AFREEN who may be the favorite based on her good 2nd in last run.
2. DIVINE HEIGHTS is in good form but looks difficult to win again. GODAVARI has been tuned for the day and should win now. SAN ALDO has run close to GODAVARI last year but the present form is poor.
3. It appears to be a straight contest between BISMARK and YOUNG ANNA. BISMARK has won over this distance twice before and goes with some preparation. YOUNG ANNA won a 1400m comfortably in winters and the added distance is ideal for this 4 year old.
4. ROCKING STAR has been a top juvenile who has thrashed all hopefuls in last four meetings. The dry conditions and the top weight may see roughing it out today. ENYA who was 2nd has a bit of favorable weight placement, the filly is bred to stay, the mute point is that the stable is same with the owners of the favorite ruling the roost. BEATRICE maintains winning form and RABI KOUNGA and DAYTONA BEAUTY look improved.
ROCKING STAR-ENYA-RABI KOUNGA
5. REAL QUEEN is the test ride for the top jockey as this mare can beat JOVIAL who is likely to be the public fancy. FUTURE CALCULATIONS has run at closer handicap and has an outside chance to topple the favorite. BLACK CHETAK is a speedy type , current form is so so.
REAL QUEEN-JOVIAL-FUTURE CALCULATIONS
6. RAPID FIRE impressed in mock race, has fine form. DOLTON POWER has the fly in jockey, this horse has been pulled more often. ASHWA PADDMA has been sharpened up well. ZUETINA needs to settle down to this track.
ASHWA PADDMA-RAPID FIRE-DOLTON POWER
BETTING APPEALS---GODAVARI Both ways,
YOUNG ANNA Place, REAL QUEEN Place and ASHWA PADDMA both ways.