1. GURUJOSH is by a speedy and good sire , this brother to black type ELUSIVE HERO and the useful BOLD REPLY is very impressive in tracks. LAMPON has been given a couple of gates, the rider is weak. SPARK OF SOLERNO is brother to MING , the trainer is doing well right now. COORG HONEY showed glimpses of promise in winters when she was fast in tracks, may fight out.
GURUJOSH-COORG HONEY-SPARK OF SOLERNO
2. ARABIAN PRINCE is half brother to black type ARABIAN KNIGHT, the sire is doing very well in this crop. LEONARDO needs more distance , he is catching the eye in trials. FLOWER ALLY is half sister to CASSANDRA and CASCABEL, the winter performance gives her a good chance with the much improved jockey. ONE TRACK MIND may do well with this jockey.
FLOWER ALLY-LEONARDO-ARABIAN PRINCE
3. TIME FLIES should have matured , the tracks are fine. SIX SHOOTER is the son of the top sprinting mare, can run away from all. MOON MEMORIES has a lower rung jockey. SPARK OF JOY tracked very well in winters, the preparation is suggestive.
SPARK OF JOY-SIX SHOOTER-TIME FLIES
4. DAVENPORT is bred to stay, may run well. CORBETT got beaten by a four year old, can place ,win looks difficult. REGAL GLORY has just one easy track, the breeding is for sprints. DIKE OF WINDSOR ran an educative race last week, the well bred has the trip to his liking.
DUKE OF WINDSOR-CORBETT
5. ROYAL BANK is tracking well, may place. CHINTZ won a maiden’s race impressively , has the top jockey for another attempt at winning. RASHIDA was a runaway winner who has not raced for long. The gates and tracks indicate the sharpness of this filly. MUDEER POWER has not done anything for long, should get into form now. PINNAKINI has initial speed, lacks fight.
6. ABOLINE has to concede weight to a classic type, the tracks are speedy. It beat D'ARTAGNAN in winters when the later was half money favorite, though on retrospect it is felt that he gave up the chase in the final 200 yards. RADICAL FORCE has handicap in favor, the preparation is sound. CLASSERVILLE should easily go all the way, the weights are in favor. SPARKS may find it difficult here.
7. SOUTHERN CHARGE who is tracking well has never liked the summer season. MOTHER’S PRIDE is a game horse who has an outside chance. MILFORD is tracking impressively. SUGAR RAY can run a forward race. SALSERA is pleasing in tracks, can win at these low weights.
8. SOCIAL CLIMBER is the winner of a race who is now conceding weight to other maidens, looks difficult. GARA FUID is working well. BOCCONCINO has been sharpened up with higher class horses. CROWN GLORY is tracking fine, the handicap favors for an upset.
CROWNING GLORY-SOCIAL CLIMBER-BOCCONCINO
DOUBLE======DUKE OF WINDSOR and SALSERA
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:24 AM