1. ASCOT HUNTER has been tracking regularly and the two races should have benefited. GREEN FUTURE is decently bred and showing out somewhat in tracks. GREEN RIBBON has a chance to place. QUEEN OF SUN has been given number of gates and a mock race.
GREEN FUTURE-GREEN RIBBON-QUEEN OF SUN
2. TAKE A CHANCE has been tracking well and has the best jockey. GOLDEN GUN has come down in class, the rider is poor. SILVER PEG is game for this distance. ASHWA PADDMA ran well last time but has a habit of being lethargic in early part.
TAKE A CHANCE-ASHWA PADDMA-GOLDEN GUN
3. MIDDLE MAN has been scrubbed in tracks. PARAMOUNT has been well prepared after placing in last run. PALADIN is coming down from class I and may surprise at the expense of stalemate. OUTSTANDING was a a runaway winner, the extra distance may be a worry.
4. SHUBH SHUBH is in prolific form and will try to go all the way, the extra distance should be a worry. SENEGAL is a good sprinter who may need this run. DEGAS has a rookie jockey to take advantage of tilt in scales. SONIC BOOM is in fine form, may run well at this distance also.
SONIC BOOM-SHUB SHUB
5. POLISH BEAUTY needs to be given another chance. OPERA ROYALE has to defy the handicap to repeat, the distance should not be an issue. TIME AND AGAIN has been well prepared and given a run. VIELLE has won this distance at about these weights before.
POLISH BEAUTY-TIME AND AGAIN-VIELLE
6. SAM ALDO had run a very decent 2nd last month. SAPPHIRE looks to be in irreproachable form and should repeat. KOHINOOR BEAUTY is well bred to show out despite lack of a run for long. KING IOF THE RING won well and is maintaining form. ROMARIO is at good weights, has tracked well.
SAPPHIRE-ROMARIO-KING OF THE RING
DOUBLE======TAKE A CHANCE X POLISH BEAUTY
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 1:07 PM