1. MOONLIGHT DANCER has been well prepared but the top weight is a stopper. RAIN GOD can upset. STAR OF PARADISE is being scrubbed in works, looks improved. MAHSEER is game for this distance. ANALIKA may run well at bottom weight with an allowance jockey.
STAR OF PARADISE-ANALIKA-MOONLIGHT DANCER
2. REAL GLADIATOR is the only winner here and he can definitely look for a second win as the field is hopeless. SNOW FRWESH has a decent chance but belongs to one of the poorest performing trainer in Bangalore. TRUTH AND FAITH is by that good type ENGLISH LADY who had won 11 races for the sporting owner in Delhi, can shine on debut with the reasonable jockey. LOOKING TO LUCK may run well if he breaks out level.
REAL GLADIATOR-SNOW FRESH-TRUTH AND FAITH
3. MONARCHIAL is showing plenty of eagerness in tracks. SHE’S A DIAMOND has a poor jockey, the horse has been an enigma. SHOT OF GOLD is in fine form. NEARCO MASTER was a decent runner despite a tardy getaway from the gates.
NEARCO MASTER-SHOT OF GOLD -SHE’S A DIAMOND
4. SMART N SPECIAL has handicap in favor but the preparation is lacking. RECOLLECTION was an unlucky looser who is showing out in trials. MOVIE QUEEN comes out better based on the last run but can N HARSHA win regularly? DAMGOOD may benefit from the couple of gates. THUNDER ON ran a decent race last time.
RECOLLECTION-THUNDER ON-SMART N SPECIAL
5. HILL OF GRACE has been given gates, may need a run here. THE GAIN is in fine form and has a good jockey. SCENIC MELODY won in a poor bunch, looks tough for a repeat. MUCHO has raced in better company in Bangalore.
HILL OF GRACE-SCENIC MELODY- THE GAIN
6. Looks like a made up race with many runners from the same connection. WONDER SMILE appears to have gained after the couple of runs and should be winning now. TALK OF THE DEVIL has muffed his chance in last run. DARE DON is going to be main adversary here as he impressed in last run and the distance is ideal.
WONDER SMILE-DARE DON
7. FANAA is due for the win, has to be ridden out though. TINA’S TRIUMPH should be in contention based on his earlier runs, the change of jockey is a puzzle. REFRESH has no tracks. GOLDEN FLOWERS has done very well for the present owner after being in wilderness for long when in colors of previous owner H N Mehta.
FANAA-TINA’S TRIUMPH-GOLDEN FLOWERS
8. FLAIR QUEEN is my tip of the day. The filly is due for a win. SWISS CHOCOLATE is coming to hand. RED STONE belongs to a trainer whom I consider a low level professional who is mostly giving negative runs, why people give him horses to train. The horse has good handicap but may not be ON like last time. FANTABULOUS HERO is in earning form.
FLAIR QUEEN-RED STONE-FANTABULOUS HERO
DOUBLE=======WONDER SMILE X FLAIR QUEEN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:20 AM