1. TATTENHOE takes on youngsters at top weight, looks difficult. The race should be contested between KRUG and RIVER MEMORIES. KRUG has been given extensive tracks in company of good horses including JAQUELINE but the placement of jockey shows weakness in intent to win. RIVER MEMORIES has been tuned up well. BRIEF ENCOUNTER may run a forward race.
2. ANGELO looks good here. INDIAN SUMMER runs well in first run and the distance is ideal. ECSTATICA should be the main rival based on the jockey for the favorite.
3. TYUMEN is at a decent handicap. BRUCKNER has not lived upto the good breeding from the dam side, may run well. DEMONSTRATOR is looking in good trim, the jockey has yet to prove here. RIVER GEM is working well.
4. CIEL INDIENNE has the benefit of a run, the sire is precocious and therider is best here. The placing of jockeys suggests that OCEAN TOUCH will be out for an airing only as the other one form the owner who is bred in purple has the main rider sitting on MOONLIGHT ROMANCE. RHYTHM DIVINE has been tracked well.
CIEL INDIENNE-MOONLIGHT ROMANCE-RHYTHM DIVINE
5. SAFARI is looking good in tracks and should be fighting out. LAGO MEDIO has come down in scales. RED INDIAN always struggles to win in this class. ROMANTIC IMPACT has been running close races, has a good rider at low weights.
ROMANTIC IMPACT-SAFARI-LAGO MEDIO
6. BLUE DANUBE is a good sprinter, 1000 m would have been ideal. OUR FORTUNE impressed a lot in his last win. SEMPER EEDEM is tracking well. NEFYN is the talk horse this time around, the horses it beat have gone on to win handsomely.
NEFYN-OUR FORTUNE-BLUE DANUBE
7. RHAPSIDON SNOW may find the trip longish as he is 1400m horse basically, the tracks are good. MR GREEDY should be in with a chance over this distance. JUVENTUS is in good form, has age on his side. SECRET PILGIM is a game horse who has a turn of foot.
8. SOOPHIE is a fine sprinter with a strong jockey. ESTEVEZ is a speedy youngster and all have to catch him. BLAZING SPECTACLE has worked well, the rider gives the horse a chance. TITAN is showing out in trials.
9. AMAZING RAY has run against classic hopefuls. CABRIOLET lost the Derby in a close finish and should be an easy winner here. IRISH QUEEN was a notable finisher in her last run and needs to be considered as she is an imported filly. TALK OF THE TOWN won both races handsomely, running extra distance may be to test stiffer competition and the capability.
CABRIOLET-AMAZING RAY-TALK OF THE TOWN
10. VENCE was a notable runner in last run. BRAVADO has a handicap chance. LAKHADEMA has been well prepared. PRINCE OF TROY is looking good in tracks. MIA STELLA has a forceful jockey.
MIA STELA-LAKHADEMA-PRINCE OF TROY
DOUBLE=======ANGELO X NEFYN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:32 AM