1. HANSRAJ is tracking well and belongs to a trainer who is returning to this job after being in wilderness for many years. REAL SMASHER is moderately bred who has been entrusted to the top stable jockey after many rounds of preparation. ROCK IT is a better bred who may be the doosra from the same combination of the trainer/ owners who also run the affairs of the club. ASHWA PAKHEE has the benefit of a race and has a fly in jockey.
REAL SMASHER-ASHWA PAKHEE-HANSRAJ
2. READY TO WIN is an aged horse who has struck good form and has a good jockey. LIGHTNING BOLT is speedy. EMPIRE MAKER is at a decent handicap, has run a good 3rd earlier. JEWEL STAR is working well, may need a run. SUBROOS won well and can improve.
EMPIRE MAKER-SUBROOS-READY TO WIN
3. SAKSHAM BABE has come to hand. BLUE LAGOON won a hard fighting race, the rookie jockey has to do really well on her. ASSERTIVE was an impressive winner who may repeat. METTALIKA looks well off on handicap, form may be the worry.
4. DAZZLING WISE has improved with each run. ENYA has been winning in sequence, has the top rider flown in for the prize. MRIGNAYNEE is well improved and is game for this distance. ROCKING STAR is the best filly at this centre and all have to catch her.
5. NUCLEUS is down a lot, may surprise. BLAZING ARROW failed to deliver last week, needs to be given this chance. BERYL has a decent jockey and has tracked well. CHANCE FOR EVER should improve on last run.
BLAZING ARROW-BERYL-CHANCE FOR EVER
6. MYSTERIO has come down a class. REAL SPEED is at a decent handicap. TANGO may place. ZIMZIR ran an improved race to get on board, may do so again.
DAYS BEST====ROCKING STAR
DOUBLE====== EMPIRE MAKER X REAL SPEED
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:12 AM