A very tricky race card with many horses in contention, hence longer odds winners may be winning.
1. EL SALVADOR is tracking well and is from the best stables. FEARLESS TIGER has impressed in gates. AIRFORCE ONE has been given prepatory runs. ASHWA PARISHTA is the best bred who is recovering from a set back. DANCING BABE is the best performed, running 3rd to stable-mate in a million race, has a weak jockey. INDIAN BRIDE is tracking well. LAGUINNAS is very impressive in tracks, has the benefit of many runs.
LAGUINNAS-AIR FORCE ONE- EL SALVADOR
2. MOJO is working well. FLY AGAIN is speedy. ZINGARO has little to beat if tried. RED MESA is tracking well. QUEEN OF SUN is notable in works. ASHWA SABBAL has been a big failure so far.
3. SPICY MOVE is at the handicap where it can win on backing. SUPER GIRL has been tracking, she is a sissy type. PRINCE RAILCO can build up on last effort. POMMERY may run well.
SPICY MOVE-PRINCE RAILCO-POMMERY
4. KATANIA is getting into racing fitness, may run well. BHUMI PUTRA has improved this season. SOLITARY MAN is tracking well, needs this run. DOON BOY may run well. FIRECRACKER is in good form. TAPIS has the best jockey and is at ideal handicap in the sprint .
5. KING’S BEAUTY impressed in gates. FEARLESS NEGOTIATOR is in fine form. THEODOROS has been well prepared. FOREST MUSIC has been a costly purchase for the owner as this horse has disappointed after moving here. READY TO WIN is working well.
THEODOROS-KING’S BEAUTY-FEARLESS NEGOTIATOR
6. DREAM DEBUT has a good chance. DANCING BEAUTY has won 3 races in juveniles, faces a tough task in class 2. EXOTIC STAR has been very badly handled by the weak trainer, looks good on handicap. RAPID FIRE is in top form.
EXOTIC STAR-DREAM DEBUT-RAPID FIRE
7. PALADIN can stay the trip. JUST LIKE A WOMAN was given a poor ride as a favorite, after two races as non tryer she has a decent chance to finally score before moving to stud. CHARG AWAY may not stay. ASSERTIVE is going over the ideal trip.
JUST LIKE A WOMAN-ASSERTIVE-PALADIN
DOUBLE======ZINGARO X JUST LIKE A WOMAN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:15 PM