1. WORTH A DIAMOND was shaping up as a winner when caught by the much better MR GENIUS in last run. TIME TO SPARKLE has an allowance jockey after demotion . SPARK OF SYMPHONY was a poor runner, has age on side and the rider is being repeated. MAJOR IMPRESSION ran an easy 5th and note the rider switch.
WORTH A DIAMOND-MAJOR IMPRESSION-TIME TO SPARKLE
2. STAR OF HEARTS has a good rider, a decent pedigree, half brother to PILLATRONICS, and is working well. INTIFADA was touted as a good type but faded out after being prominent till bend, the run was illusive at cramped odds, should redeem now as the distance is ideal. BUCETHALIS is by the speedy sire, tracks are good but jockey is average. AAHANA may run well, doesn’t impress. MYSTIC ENCHANTRESS is full brother to good type OHIYESA and the trainer must be fancying him at good odds.
INTIFADA-MYSTIC ENCHANTRESS-STAR OF HEARTS
3. MOONLIGHT DANCER was given an average ride last time, may deliver now. MISS MEXICO has a try jockey and is working well. LOOKING TO LUCK needs this run, the mock race may have bought him on. STICKIE WICKET DOTCOM likes a trip, has been given a run.
MISS MEXICO-MOONLIGHT DANCER-STICKIEWICKETDOTCOM
4. WINNING DESIRE won all the way and now goes with an allowance jockey to beat the penalty. ALL FOR CASH has been hiding true capabilities, the tracks are very suggestive. HERO’S DOMINANCE is coming to hand. HAPPINESS ran well enough to be in consideration now.
ALL FOR CASH-WINNING DESIRE-HAPPINESS
5. JOIN THE PARTY is being readied for a coup, the horse had run some fighting races in Bangalore last year. PERFECT BOND won well, has stiff penalty now.LOOKING TO LEAD is in fine form. GRIS RAPIDE has an immature rider after a fine win. ANSONIA is a speedy type aging horse who is looking very fit and appeals on handicap. CAFFE COFFEE is down in scales, the game horse has worked well. TINA’S TRIUMPH will be tried again as she is in fine form.
JOIN THE PARTY-ANSONIA-LOOKING TO LEAD
6. ARCHER was a speedy winner at good odds in maiden’s race, looks too good here, the connections are not reliable with public backed favorites. KING ADLER is bound to fight out, has impressed in trials. BLISS may have come up after last run. NICE GUY was in tremendous form last season, looks fit.
ARCHER-KING ADLER-NICE GUY
7. WAR HEAD is in fine form, top weight is a worry. EVANSTON was prepared and given a run, looks likely to win on backing. REGENT’S PARK is getting into shape. BRIANSTTA may grace the board again. MINCHU is at low weights.
DOUBLE---------ALL FOR CASH X ARCHER
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 9:51 AM