1. LATIN TWISTER had won well and was in betting order before being withdrawn, needs a bit of distance to show out. AZAZEL is looking good in tracks, the jockey is mediocre who has been off for long. WHISPER VALLEY is at a decent handicap. LAND OF SMILES was not on in last run, can surprise. THE ROLLS is partially owned by A Saraf, the Chennai based bookie, may win at good odds.
LAND OF SMILES-THE ROLLS-AZAZEL
2. CLASSIC CONCEPT needs to be persisted with, it had beaten HAPPINESS comfortably and the latter ran well last week. STELLAR STAR was running well when it veered off after the bend. LOOKING TO LUCK will be looking to win after the last show. VIBHUTI has been given runs, the low weights appeal.
CLASSIC CONCEPT-VIBHUTI-LOOKING TO LUCK
3. YANKEE LANE has been working well, may get down to business in first run only. QUEEN OF DESTINY is speedy, may be tried at this distance. COLLATERAL is good in tracks, the distance is sharp. MATTER OF OPINION has a try jockey, has not won for years.
YANKEE LANE-MATTER OF OPINION-COLLATERAL
4. SWISS QUEEN has been given reducing runs over months and now goes with the class better jockey, looks short of work. BLISS is at reverse handicap, has no tracks. SECRET FURY has a weak jockey, the last run was good when it finished on. ARKWRIGHT is game for this distance.MARATHA CONQUEROR has been on reducing mission for too long, may run well.
SECRET FURY-SWISS QUEEN-MARATHA CONQUEROR
5. ECUADOR has not run upto his handicap, may be it was a deliberate effort on part of the connections. GREEN VISION goes over the pet trip after a fine run last time. TRUE FORCE has a try jockey. FEEL MY HEART has won three in a row and still looks very fit. FREE SPIRIT may run well if stable mates are easy.
GREEN VISION-ECUADOR-FEEL MY HEART
6. CHAMCHA IN CHIEF is in forward form. NICE GUY is a speedy one. WITCH DOCTOR is at a decent handicap , may run all the way to the post. MISS RUBY is a morning glory whose tracks are eye catching, can shock some day. HERO’S DOMINANCE needs a bit of trip.
WITCH DOCTOR-MISS RUBY-CHAMCHA IN CHIEF
7. OUR LITTLE SAVAGE may be on reducing mission, is the best performed of the lot. DARE DON is in fine form to be in thick of things again. ASHKAN is a good type who has an aging jockey, has tracked well. LOOKING TO LEAD ran well at the main centre last week. DANGER DIABOLIC is unreliable at the gates, remains in contention.
ASHKAN-DARE DON-LOOKING TO LEAD
8. EVANSTON was given a very easy ride, has capabilities to win on being tried. AHIRA was a surprise winner, looks difficult over the increased distance. BEHRAM carried back breaking weight to easy win over this trip, should repeat even in this class. FINAL FRONTIER is an out and out stayer who is at mean weights.
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:18 AM