1. SKYRIDER is not seen on tracks, the runs have been backward, may be fancied in the weak field. ENDURING SPEED is a 5 year old who is tracking well, runs in a suspect field. SPARK OF HARMONY has a chance to be involved, the gates were fine. PRINCESS COUP has been a forward runner except in the last dubious run, may upset.
ENDURING SPEED-PRINCESS COUP-SKYRIDER
2. BLACK SUPER STAR was given a bad ride in last run, can do well with this strong rider. INSPIRATOR belongs to a meek trainer, may be tried for place. LEGEND REBORN has a chance based on its futile run as a favorite. INTIZARA was the one who was catching the eye at the finish under a non try rookie.
BLACK SUPER STAR-INTIZARA-INSPIRATOR
3. SPARK OF NAPOLEON has been given runs in summers. BUGATTI was a fighting winner, should repeat. PRECEPT is tracking well. CHANTILLY JEWEL has the rider to do well.
4. THE LAST SAMMURAI is coming to shape, the last run with a slipped saddle was not bad. ROYAL PLAYER has been running fighting races. LUSH LASHES has often gone down in the vicinity of the winning post, may reach if not caught once again. GLITTERATO did not run well under the good rider, the horse looks good on comparative runs.
GLITTERATO-LUSH LASHES-THE LAST SAMMURAI
5. ADVANTAGE LOGAN is having a dream run in defying the handicapper. TOMSK comes into the fray based on handicap. CAPTIVATING is showing sped as usual in tracks, needs the run. STAR WAVE has come down with each run.
6. KING’S ADMIRAL has a fighting chance based on last improved run and the rider switch. SUN DAWN is known for wanting more ground, the trainer decides to run him in a sprint. ROYAL SURPRISE has been tested at varying distances, the well bred has yet to deliver. GAZZELLIER from the late sire (who is yet to get a winner) is tracking well.
ROYAL SURPRISE-KING’S ADMIRAL-SUN DAWN
7. SMARTWAYS was neglected in betting and made the bookies red faced with a going away win, the added distance will suit. SUNSPIRIT is a well bred, was being eaten before the race by informed bookies as the horse had colic, luckily she was withdrawn and money saved, the tracks are indicative. AGENT ARCHIE was an easy runner who looks improved.
SUN SPIRIT-SMART WAYS-AGENT ARCHIE
8. DUKE OF EDINBURGH was an impressive winner, the horse is at a bad handicap as far as I am concerned, may defy if he is so good and the cousin Harish decides to go easy on his mount. KRIPA has been waited with by this real manipulative trainer, may be on for a kill. SADDLE QUEEN has tracked for long, the choice of rider indicates lack of faith in the connections today. SUPER SPEAR is coming to the striking mark. A RUN TO REMEMBER may get into the galloping mood at low weights.
KRIPA-DUKE OF EDINBURGH-SADDLE QUEEN
DAYS BEST====SUN SPIRIT
DOUBLE---------BUGATTI X GLITTERATO
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:47 AM