1. THOR OF ASGARD is showing speed in tracks, but the pedigree does not suggest distances as the dam was a pure sprinter, however he has a moderate field to tackle. DANSE DEBONAIRE is the aged one who could not step up in last run, has an allowance rider to take off some weight. RAEES has been on board over such distances, has a good jockey and has been tracked. RED FORT is working easy, can stay.
THOR OF ASGARD(1)/RED FORT(6)-PLACE.
2. TIMELESS DEEDS won as a surprise, does not appeal for repeat as she concedes weight.LORD OF THE SEA is from a freshman sire who appears ordinary, the dam is average in breeding, horse has been well tracked. PERFECT STAR is from a good sire and a black type racing mare, has pleased in preparation but belongs to an unreliable stable, can win on backing. RAIDEN will be favored today based on last run, was backed down from good odds to fours, could not finish on. GLYNDEBOURNE is from a well performed mare, has been regularly worked.
PERFECT STAR (3)-WIN
3. EIGERS TIGER ran well last time but does not appeal for win at top weight. NORMANDY won comfortably, has been harshly penalized but Shroff'" horses have a habit of repeating wins. SOVERIENSKY ran erratically and was kept far too back, may exploit the weights today. ROUSSEAU is from a good international sire, had finished well against a strong favorite in last run.
4. CATALEYA had run a forward race in Indian 1000G, has shown a very speedy spurt lately and will sprint well, however she concedes weight. GOVERNOR GENERAL was packed/pulled in last run, owner is most unreliable. QUEEN CREDIBLE had taken off slowly in last run but has a very suitable weight to win.
5. ZAHARAZAN has always raced ahead of PHOENIX KNIGHT in Pune , ignore last run.PHOENIX KNIGHT lost on the wire , has pleased in works, trainer is unreliable. MIZZILA GOLD impressed in last win and can repeat. DAZZLING DANCER had run a suggestive race, rider repeats.
PHOENIX KNIGHT(5)/DAZZLING DANCER(7)-PLACE
6. ISINIT finished well and has a strong rider now. STAR SCHOLAR has pleased in tracks, has age on side. MATRIOSHKA finished well in spite of slow getaway, is due for win anyday. SUPER BOLT is still a maiden, has low weights.
MATRIOSHKA(9) /STAR SCHOLAR(10) -PLACE.
7. BOOKER JONES has doubtful form and distance at this weight is an issue. RODEO is aged, has travelled this distance successfully many times. SEVERUS has to be strong favorite as he is on the up and has handicap in favor.